Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I give up

NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
I put myself out there, open myself up, it’s going against my own thought process completely opening up.
I’m just completely deflated.
My own stupid fault for building myself back up, trusting things will get better, after a rubbish week with going through all kinds of emotions to feeling like this!
I can’t handle feeling let down anymore.
Possibly no ones fault or technical issues but I’m so fed up of this life right now.
I focused myself for this, it’s all pointless! 
Small thing but to me is massive, rejection, abandonment all over again.
Vulnerable emotions not helping, everything’s just heightened. 
Why do I put myself in positions to get hurt?
😢

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I know it’s hard when they don’t turn up trust me I do I had it when I had my sessions and it really didn’t help when they didn’t turn up . Honestly ping them a email and there be able to add another session in the ends of your session if that’s makes sense ?
    im always here if you need me ❤️ You are doing Amazing 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • NatalieMTNatalieMT Posts: 177 Helping Hand
    I won’t be putting musejf through this again. Sorry for whinging in chat.
    Just not what I need in top of everything else. 

Thanks x 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Your weren’t wingeing don’t sorry - if you want to cancel the rest of your sessions just ping a email to the email I have you saying  you want to cancel the rest , if you need it again just let me know ❤️

I know it’s not what you need and it feels pretty rubbish , don’t forget there’s always the Mix 1-2-2 chats that run 4-11pm I think but don’t quote me on that 💜
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • CarolineVCarolineV Posts: 133 The Mix Convert
    Hi Natalie

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling let down. I don't want to assume, but it seems from your conversation that you had a support session cancelled? That can be really difficult, have you managed to talk to the service to find out what happened?

I'm glad that you've been using our chats here, they're there for everyone to get support so you don't need to worry that you were whingeing.

Also, @Millie2787 was right about TheMix 1-2-1 chats, you can find out more here if that's something you think would be helpful.

Caroline