Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Feeling so Low and rubbish yet don’t know who to talk to in college 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I can't take the vocal pain:'( honestly gonna cry it sound silly but it's true
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit

Just binged ate and i really dont want to purge but i feel so sick that i feel like will happen
    and have my wisdom teeth growing which are really painful atm and making me feel more sick

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    heeeeeeelp my mom's in hysterical tears again and i can't even speak to her 'cause of my throat
    edited March 2019
    HELP??!! It doesn't help my anxiety

Also I can't tell how much it's genuine and how much she's just wallowing in emotion. Guess it's both. She's obviously genuinely super upset but she handles emotion in a wallowing way.

And yet she'll still take him back if he asks. She's a tad stupid. :expressionless:

edit: not to mention she's probably gonna kill herself with all that smoking. God her boyfriend isn't even worth all this. I (think...) can understand why she's in pain and I feel bad for her, but also, A, I don't see how she didn't see this coming, and B, I'm pretty angry that she'll take him back if he asks.
    Post edited by Kathleen07 on
    Just dauned on me how close Wednesday is ( I get the results from my H&SC and CPLD exams I sat in January) 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    This is gunna sound a lil disgusting lol

But i start work in about an hour. And anxiety is really high that is making my arm pits sweat loadssss lol. Fml knows how because i dont even drink this much water looll so wheres is from ahahah. Anyway i laugh but is actually embarrassing and making me self consious. That i have hd to change my top twice and i only have 3 tops and i will not be stayimg in work if i end up with massive wet patchs 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:

But i start work in about an hour. And anxiety is really high that is making my arm pits sweat loadssss lol. Fml knows how because i dont even drink this much water looll so wheres is from ahahah. Anyway i laugh but is actually embarrassing and making me self consious. That i have hd to change my top twice and i only have 3 tops and i will not be stayimg in work if i end up with massive wet patchs 
    @shauine Sounds like a really stupid idea and probs kinda disgusting but I’ve seen someone people place Pads in the arm pits of the tops so it stops it soaking into the top 

Shaunie said:

@shauine Sounds like a really stupid idea and probs kinda disgusting but I’ve seen someone people place Pads in the arm pits of the tops so it stops it soaking into the top 

Ah  My sister does this and shes so self concious bless her and she said she thinks shes only one who has done this and she get sooo sad :'( - (she actually uses woman pads) maybe ill tell her i did some research for her and that i saw some other people do it becaus it really knocks her
    @shauine I’ve done it before aswell I used to get bullied about the fact my sweat patches used to show ( bloody school and light blue shirts ) but noo shes defo not alone loads of people do it - I know a few who use Like the panty liner pads 
    Tired of having to hide how I really feel from everyone all the time  because I’m too much of a idiot to tell anyone how much I really am struggling 😔
    Just someone please take this all away 😭😭😭😭
    edited March 2019
    OMG I REALLY I AM anxiosuIN TOWN AND START WORK AT 12:30 but i think i may be dying from anxiety my body is shaking but i cant see it and i am sweating what is equalavent to my body weight lol

and i really feel like Killin self

But yeah i wont cause coward so dont break confidenality or anything just clearly feeling like am dying
    Hugs @Millie2787 @Shaunie <3 You're not alone x
    edited March 2019
    Omg i am ceying in town. Send help or kil me from embarrassment need hid
    edited March 2019
    "Why are you late / never came"
    oh ya know just in John lewis toilets crying and wanting to die. 

I feel very physically sick 🤢

i am probably dying of dehydration nowlol
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hope you're okay @Shaunie. We're here for you <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    My neice just saw me crying in the kitchen and cane over gave me a hug and goes “Love you Aimee” 😭
    I’m so tired of all of this shit now 😭
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I don't see my body as mine anymore, whenever I look down I see a crime scene, something that was so easy to hurt and defile. I see something that is already broken, I see something that's not me.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Ughh I don’t want to go to CAMHS and I’m really scared for my results on Wednesday 
    Half hour till I have to leave for the Bus and I really don’t want to go 😣
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Hope it goes okay @Millie2787. You can do this <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife said:
    Hope it goes okay @Millie2787. You can do this <3
    @Aife I’ve left my earphones at home so I can’t even listen to music to keep me calm - I just feel so sick and shakey 😐
    Ever feel like your fighting a losing battle - Yer that’s me right now 🤔
    edited March 2019
    deleted. dk why just feel kind of physically anxious so...
    Omg I feel so awful. Help:'( I just dk anymore. Please I want this to end. I think. Maybe I just want to sleep forever. I really don't know. I'm just so miserable and tired tbh.
    Omg I feel so awful. Help:'( I just dk anymore. Please I want this to end. I think. Maybe I just want to sleep forever. I really don't know. I'm just so miserable and tired tbh.
    Hugs x
    edited March 2019
    deleted.
    Post edited by Kathleen07 on
    Dont feel well.  Have massive headache & is either from my wisdom teeth or low iron. And i cant eat much because of my wisdom teeth. 

And my stomach feels horrible & raw & not well 😐🙃
This discussion has been closed.