Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    If you don't give me enough room to get off the train, I WILL push you.

Do not test me, London. 😒
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,312 Part of The Furniture
    Shaunie said:
    Peterborough voted as worst place to live in england. 

Know shouldnt hate where you live and should leave. But i cant so i will just hate it still lol and agree

"the biggest dump in England with aggressive and inbred residents"

You feel totally isolated from the rest of the world and life in general, as though everything else is going on and you're not part of it as you're stuck in this dump. Take a trip into the town centre and it's like walking onto the set of the 'Walking Dead' -

I agree ahh

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6728839/amp/Englands-WORST-place-live-Peterborough-tops-insalubrious-list-cr-p-towns.html
    This gave me a good chuckle, @Shaunie. Thank you. :tongue: 
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Mike said:
    If you don't give me enough room to get off the train, I WILL push you.

Do not test me, London. 😒
    Oh No @Mike some people just really test patience don’t they ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit
    Dont dry shave my ankles anymore but still so itchy:(
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Omg i am too anxious i feel like either crying or going home 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 but i start work in 15 mins 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭stuck there for 4 hours, which i know is nothin in work but is agesss when hate it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    feel like killing myself so i dont have to do anything (but wont)

help 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Hope work goes okay today @Shaunie. Let us know how it goes. You can do this <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    about self image, may be depressing or triggering I've no idea so let's be safe
    Oh my god. I'm so fucking ugly :frown: Well okay, I don't really believe in such a thing as "ugly" if you're a good person, iyswim. But I'm really not comfortable within this body. I feel so disgusting as just... as just a living person I guess. I want to be slimmer, taller, have way better skin, have better hair, have slightly smaller lips, maybe change my eye colour... You're getting the point, what I want is a different body. Idk how to look better and be more comfortable in my own skin.

• Options
    Aife said:
    Hope work goes okay today @Shaunie. Let us know how it goes. You can do this <3
    Thank you @Aife work wasnt actually as bad as was imagining would be ah. . Not as bad as yesterday anyway cause less busy today. 
  • Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Im craving watermelon … the shop has no watermelon... its a sad day :(
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    Tw:

My parents are arguing so badly atm and it's so tense. I know it'll just stay with just verbal arguments but I'm so scared they're gonna split and it's making me want to self harm so much.

I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent
  • Options
    Only downside to giving blood - is I neeeed painkillers but can’t have any till 7pm tomorrow 😭
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    My sibling is such a fucking bitch and I'm inches away from snapping at them for it :unamused:
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Have been waking up at 3am all the time recently and hard to go back to sleep :'(wake up feeling so much dread. I also keep having dreams that my teeth are falling out. I mean i do kinda obsess about my oral health and always using teeth whitening stuff when my teeth aint even bad but maybe parniod from purging -as that can ruin teeth. But of course i still googled what the dreams means and says it is common and can mean a loss in your life. Is it cause im being discharged and losing the support lol :'( it also said 10 other reasons lol which i can relate to near enough all aha. Is just life tho
  • Options
    So i had my ECG done which wasnt too bad. Did have to take my bra off but for once they gave me sheet thing that cover my chest better than those tops things

But i thought i was only just having an ECG but had to have one more blood test for ferritin because am anemic and is to see how i store iron. Fml how did my results come back low iron, i literally was taking iron pills the days before and on the day so it should of been too high, if anythin. And if i knew i was going to have another blood tests today i would of taken iron pills again. Of corse im anemic, did the blood tests when i was on period😒😒😒😒😒😒. So guess that means i can not start anti depressant yet. Fml whyy. Omg i am fucking depressed clearly. Its not being anemic that is making me depressed. Totally fucking minising how i feel. Treat the anemia as well as depression. Not all my fucking personality dont think i even have bpd ffs
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Im so pissed off i have no fucking money again and my dad wants more money off me. I hope they accept my claim for disablitiy benefits. And why the fuck have i only recently been told by mental health team i can claim it . Yet been struggling wth money and mental health for ages and been too stressed and sad to work more than 8hours a week

Yet their are some lazy ass people claiming it for not much reason
  • Options
    Long vent

GOOD LORD :rage: My mom's told me that if her boyfriend comes back to her she'll take him back. Now I'm just praying to GOD that he DOESN'T come crawling back. 'Cause he's such a horrible person and it's such a stupid unhealthy relationship. And it's ruining my mom and I's relationship - I can't talk to her without some argument :cry:
    She has no sense. Wtf. I honestly think that if they do somehow get back together, I'm just gonna stop speaking to my mom (a good part anyway). I told her how stupid that would be and she was just like, "but I love him. I can't help how I feel. It's my relationship [insert similar crap here]". And I'm like... A, this isn't even love, stupid. B, stop being such a emotion-wallowing romantic. C, yes of course it's your relationship and you can do what you want, doesn't mean I'm okay with it and that it's not affecting me at all.

I've met my mom's boyfriend. In fact once upon a time, I was really fond of him. And that's why I was just hurt. Because long story short, over time he proved himself to be a thoughtless asshole. It hurts when someone you really like and enjoy the company of just turns out to not give a damn about you, or anyone else. I think the thing that really pushed me over the edge was when my dog died. I had him all my childhood, no joke since the second I was born, and losing him, especially after a good year of health scares and worry, was fucking painful. And my mom's boyfriend had the guts to moan at my mom about, to sum it up basically, I was throwing a tantrum. Yep. I stuck by that guy even though he was doing many shit things in general and definitely seemed kind of flawed. I felt so much sympathy for him (I still do care but of course now it's complicated). I tried to help him in any way I could. I looked forward to his company, he seemed funny, and... Well, he actually seemed to genuinely care and be pretty nice deep down. (but of course that proved to not be true).

• Options
    So much stress and mental torment. I sometimes wonder how I'm still alive lol.
  • Options
    Wellll CAMHS was a shit show ! 
  • Options
    Owwww shitting hell , hurt my hand yesterday and twice today one of the kids has lent/stood on it 😬
  • Options
    Ughhh gonna have to resub my second assignment because theirs not enough detail for Distinction , How much more details does she want !!!
  • Options
    thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Never felt to unwanted and unsupported ever #hatelife
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Self harming because it is in trend and you jsut saw it on social media
    um hun that isnt depression thats called being stupid. Wtf is going on in this world 
    and then you have people constantly posting how theyre not ashamed of their mental illness. Um okay we get it. No one said you have to fee shame and saying it makes us wonder why anyone would feel shame in the first place. You not need to fucking let everyone know you have depression- it doesnt change you are as a person. You wouldnt feel the need to tell everyone a phsyical illness so why have we gone in the oppsoite direction and making me confused. 
    Never posted on my social media about my menta health problems and never will just like i wouldnt post "i have just got a UTI" it doesnt change who i am and some people post it like they have just got an Astar in maths. 
    Speak about mental illness and all that but dont speak about it more than you would a physical illness. Youre making jt like youre a different person that everyone needs to know about or youre making out like its whats in trend.
      But obviously speak about how we feel - all you want and yeah say that how much you want. But yeah thats Because everyone has mental health. But dont need to constatly putting people in catogies and all that shit ive already said
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    It just hit me how much I truly do moan on here lol! I'll keep it to a minimum now to let all my spam clear up... If you need me I'll probs be moaning in the activity profile lol.
  • Options
    Going to self harm when by im by myself

hate my life & myself
  • Options
    Fml wish would stop fucking ringin me
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Unpopular opinion - unicorn stuff & harry potter stuff are total garbage & fed up of seeing all that shit on things-  at work. Really dont want to go to work lol kil me pls:'( 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Unpopular opinion- the weekends are horrible lol
  • Options
    Spend time doing my hair ( abit Of self care ) and the wind just bloody wrecks it all 😂
  • Options
    My wisdom teeth hurt so much
  • Options
    All I want is to sleep yet all I can do is just overthink everything ! Wish my brain would just shut up