Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekly challenge #84

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Image result for pen on paper

Hey everyone,

Some of you may have seen this challenge on a couple of polls! I've been secretly hoping it would win the vote one week because I thought it would be a really nice challenge to do on the boards. This is the mystery challenge!

It's a writing challenge so there's a different writing task for you to do each day this week. I hope you have fun!

Day 1 (Monday) - List 3 things that make you happy.
Day 2 (Tuesday) - Write about someone that inspires you.
Day 3 (Wednesday) - List 5 places you want to visit.
Day 4 (Thursday) - Post about something you're looking forward to.
Day 5 (Friday) - Put your music on shuffle and post the first song that plays.
Day 6 (Saturday) - Post 3 random facts about yourself.
Day 7 (Sunday) - Share some advice that someone once told that you'll never forget.

If you have any ideas of things we can do for the next weekly challenge let us know over on this form.

- Aife

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Weekly challenge #84 4 votes

Declutter challenge
25% 1 vote
Random quiz
75% 3 votes
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    5 places I want to visit... Bora Bora is the only place haha
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Monday ; 3 things that make you happy 
    1.My dog
    2. My niece 
    3. My friends 

Tuesday - who inspires me ? 
    someone who inspires me is my nana Wendy. She always used to have a smile on her face no matter what. She would be that person you could go to about anything and if anyone ever ran away ( mainly my sister 😂) 9/10 times you would find them round her trucked up in the sofa with a sandwich that’s been cut with the electric knife and my goodness you can tell weather a sandwich has been cut with the electric knife or not 

Wednesday - 5 places I wanna visit 
    1. America 
    2.Australia
    3. Spain 
    4. Ummmm I can’t think of any more 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I am looking forward to when i start my mental health awarness corse
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • MsBingoMsBingo Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    I am looking forward to graduating and starting training for my new job in June!
    First song that pops up - love a good mamma Mia song 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited February 2019
    Day 5 (Friday) - Put your music on shuffle and post the first song that plays.

Now or Never - Halsey

love Halsey 🙃
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Day 7 - Share some advice that someone once told that you'll never forget

"Do great things, build a happy life and actually live it, you are so strong and have been through so much, but those men don't define your future, go out and live your life, be free"

wish it was that easy :lol:  one of the times I was in hospital on 1 to 1 one of the nurses wrote this on a note and left it by my bed for when I woke up, was lovely to read :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Advice someone once told you that youll never forget-
    That when you feel you did/said something embarrassing/stupid its likely other people dont see it as bad as you do
    Advice someone told me ; “What you felt as a child does not have to carry over into your adult life....life happens and hurts happen but they were not of your making and they are not a reason to dislike yourself.”