Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    “Please don’t say you love me Becasue I might not say back “

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Beware for the spam I’ve found so many old songs that I haven’t heard in ages and I love them , praise the Spotify gods ! 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Post malone
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    live performance of 'She' by dodie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAAl3HV-0t0

the way she looks into the camera makes me melt aaah
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    edited February 2019
    https://youtu.be/bwB9EMpW8eY

:heart:

"Love your not alone, because I'm gonna stand by you"
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Dodieeee :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Dodie is the only thing getting me through this shit time 

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Nomy - Demons (I'm def an outcast with all you dudes listening to stuff like Dodie :joy: )

Sorry now I've moved to Helena by My Chemical Romance :lol::lol:

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Weekender Offender 
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
    https://youtu.be/7wtfhZwyrcc

Actually love Imagine Dragons :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    https://youtu.be/0Kwok7FzMkY

Remembering my Nanna :heart:
    edited February 2019
    Thinking About how our beautiful prince would of been due in April And how yesterday was 3 months since we said goodbye 😔👼🏻

Valentine's Day by my favourite band ever, Linkin Park (I don't care for relationship stuff so I just prefer to spend today in irony :joy:)

Forgot this gem exsisted 😍

I live my day as if it was my last ! 

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag , drifting through the wind wanting to start again ! 

I’m a survivor !!!!

ok ok I’ll stop now 😂😂
    Drake- in my feelings :heart:

Eminem- love the way you lie 

“Hold tight your slowly coming back tonight”

We keep this love in a photograph, we make these memories for ourselves, :heart:

Ed Sherran- Photograph 
    Fall Out Boy - Beat It [Michael Jackson cover]. I can't stop listening :joy:
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Absolutely gorgeous song by Wolf Larsen: If I Be Wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0USk05JUBi4

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    @kathleen0172 Me neither! It's just such a good cover.

I'm currently listening to 'Prove You Wrong' by Mike Shinoda. It's on my new favourite quotes thing xD

EDIT:
    Valentine's Day by my favourite band ever, Linkin Park (I don't care for relationship stuff so I just prefer to spend today in irony :joy:)

@kathleen0172 Oh my gosh, you like Linkin Park too? They're my absolute heroes! I noticed the minutes to midnight photo as I was scrolling up lol. 

Saved me from suicide many a time and now Mike's on his own he's doing the same. I wouldn't be here without them.

EDIT 2: Mike shinoda, not The Mix Mike. But you're awesome too The Mix Mike xD
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
    LabraBell said:

I'm currently listening to 'Prove You Wrong' by Mike Shinoda. It's on my new favourite quotes thing xD
    Wow you have good taste @LabraBell! (and was excited to hear you're listening to Mike Shinoda 'cause I'm a huge Linkin Park fan :joy: )

@LabraBell (edit - yaaaaay another LP fan, good to meet you!)
  • LabraBellLabraBell Posts: 203 Trailblazer
    LabraBell said:

Wow you have good taste @LabraBell! (and was excited to hear you're listening to Mike Shinoda 'cause I'm a huge Linkin Park fan :joy: )

@kathleen0172 I noticed, if you'll see my edit to the comment. I'm excited too! 
    What do you mean I have to think of an intelligent signature?
    edited February 2019
    Linkin Park (Waiting For The End at this moment - also yeah I'm predictable :lol:)

edit Still Linkin Park just moved on to their song Final Masquerade xD Oh my goooood I love Chester's voice <3

edited February 2019
    https://youtu.be/GLQ0biK-ZgA?t=7 - S CLUB 7 - BRING IT ALL BACK 

Who doesn't love a good bit of S club 7 to distract you from .... i mean get you through assignments  ;)

Edit: ohh hello since when did it let me post the actual video  :p  
    https://youtu.be/wQzvSFsGX2k?t=12&nbsp;&nbsp;
    Totally not sat crying at this ......
    Red - Gone. Really like Red :)