Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I'm tired of everyone telling me to see a doctor. Like, I know they're trying to help, but the idea has already crossed my mind. (this isn't directed at here). I'm too scared, okay.

I'm just so miserable right now. Oh forget it I'm too tired. 😞😢
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,499 Skive's The Limit

Keep randomly getting obsessed with using hand sanatizer as shower jel because i think suddenly thinking he contaminated my skin with his wee. I just feel dirty 😭😭😭😭

But i have no hand sanatizer left for this morning so guess shower gel will have to do

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Ffs i missed a phone call because i was too scared and didnt recongise the number. So i google the number and it says its PIP. Should of answered it. But theyre probably just telling me i cant have benefits. I don’t know if suppose to ring numbers back when that happens :////
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Oh they just sent a message of "Thanks for claiming Personal Independence Payment. We will shortly send you a 'How your disability affects you' form.  You'll need to fill it in carefully and return it to us so we can see if we can award you PIP."
    stressing me out. :( feel like i dont even have a disablitily is only my head
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    I I just told mum about my eating and I don’t really how to handle it all 😔
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Things would be so much easier if my throat wasn't a fucking problem :'( Like okay I'll do whatever it takes to get it better. I'M SHUTTING UP NOW I won't speak. But that doesn't mean I want to stop speaking and it's hard :( Guess all I can do is remind myself why I'm doing it and then um... tape my mouth shut or something?...
  • Options
    Things would be so much easier if my throat wasn't a fucking problem :'( Like okay I'll do whatever it takes to get it better. I'M SHUTTING UP NOW I won't speak. But that doesn't mean I want to stop speaking and it's hard :( Guess all I can do is remind myself why I'm doing it and then um... tape my mouth shut or something?...
    edit: yup I'm facing a challenge this week: not speaking a single fucking word. Until next monday. This will be fun.
  • Options
    SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    Cried in therapy today. Felt so embarrassed  :'(
    I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent
  • Options
    Woke up so early & so suicidal
    i feel so bad 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options

Life is so shit. Must be something more to it after we die and i really want to find out. Feel have not much to lose already feel like this is hell

Though i am safe right now just so sad.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Feel sick today. Was meant to have blood tests done but they couldnt get any blood. But will re book for thursday. They said maybe i need to drink more. But i think im dying lol. I feel so sick ah
  • Options
    @shauine I know my mum has this problem - they usually say to drink a litre of water before you you have it - so that’s like 2 glasses worth. There’s also quite a nasty bug going round at the moment you might just have that ❤️ Rest fluids and plenty of pain killers if you need then 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Feeling pretty overwhelmed and confused today 
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sending hugs to all those who may need them :heart:

We care about you all, your not alone 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    Ruby's drinking her water really oddly. It's like, she's taking a literal drop, swallowing it in the same motion as food, and so forth. The water's not hugely going down. Also she keeps moving towards the bottle and then hesitating, as if she wants a drink but isn't able to or something.

I'm very scared that she needs to see the vet like, today. I simply don't know what to do. It's so so much stress to take her to the vets, especially out of the blue, but I'm also thinking like, better to be safe than sorry. Cause I'm not sure if she's able to get enough water. It's not like I can wait and see how she is tonight because I can't get her to the vets at midnight. So scared and I'm trying to think rationally and be strong but it's so hard.

If she can't get enough water, that's bad and she needs to see a vet. But I can't tell. I mean I think she can still eat cucumber fine so if I just gave her cucumber today, if there was a problem she'd probably last until tomorrow. But I'm scared and I don't know, also my dad wants to see his girlfriend tomorrow.

Also all this crying probably isn't good for my vocal cords but at this rate I kind of don't care. I'm way more worried about my angel guinea.
  • Options
    Annnnnd I burst into tears. Bonus points was that my dad was with me and my sibling was within earshot. AND I've broken my not speaking spell already cause I'm scared this is an emergency. And I have no idea what to do. And my clothes are now covered in crying stuff. And my dad's not exactly helping (even worse cause he's got anxiety so there's not really a logical brain to decide here). And I really need to decide about now on whether she needs to go to the vet or not. And she ain't even got a carrier right now so would have to travel in a cardboard box. And you know the stress could always kill her.

I have absolutely no idea what hell is going to unleash in the next few hours.
  • Options
    Had a really bad night , i don’t want to be around anyone , hard when you’ve got a all day meeting 😭
  • Options
    Just so overwhelmed I don’t know if I can cope ☹️
  • Options
    Just so overwhelmed I don’t know if I can cope ☹️
    :(<3
  • Options
     so sad. 😭😭
    I was on facebook and i am joined with facebook pages like "[location] community". And someone wrote a statues about asking about the flowers outside Morrisons and it is because a homeless guy died. I did wonder where he went. Ive got him food from morrisons before and he died in janurary when it went bit colder 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. I know i didnt know him personally but i find it so sad
  • Options
    *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sending all the hugs,

:heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Options
    One time I look forward to something and it’s just been cancelled 
  • Options
    Attucally want to cry at the amount of work i have to do  :'(
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    *sigh* here come those overwhelming feeling again 
    Post edited by Millie2787 on
  • Options
    Hugs everybody 🤗 🤗 Wanna show my sympathy for y'all <3

• Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    @Millie2787 one step at a time, you got this! Sending hugs everyone's way.
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • Options
    God idk what to do anymore. Not honestly sure how I even feel anymore. My mind's just in such a state and just idek what the right thing for me to do is (about everything). :bawling:
  • Options
    Really missing my Nanna b , missing the times she use to force  me to love myself by telling me I’m beautiful over and I don’t need to change for anyone , I miss the fact we could just turn up for a hug and  not say anything , just sit snuggled to her for hours .my Nanna B was such a special gem 💎 ☹️😭
  • Options
    Desperate to be snuggled up with nana B right now 😔
  • Options
    Really having a bad night of purging. Hasnt happened like this for awhile. Thought i was doing well. Clearly not
This discussion has been closed.