Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit

(Just Posting this to check it wasn't just for one post)
    And if so. Where's the edit button gone
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    I really need some sleep. I don't care about passing out or anything I just need sleep! 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Some people can just fuck off 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    This takes the piss - my brothers member of staff is over a hour late picking him up - I can’t leave the house until he’s been picked up I’ve missed my half 9 bus at this rate I’ll miss my half 10 bus and the next one gets me to my lesson late which means I’ll have my bloody tutor on at me ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    For fuck's sake why do I have to babysit my sibling :expressionless: Wanna go on a walk but my dad's gone out so have to wait for my mom to come round. Cause I can be trusted fine on my own whereas my older nearly 16 year old sibling's too silly and dependent haha.
  • Options
    They talk of moving out when they're 16 and getting a job. And yet they won't even do their own meals or fetch themselves a new packet of wipes. I don't mean to drag them down and probably sounds mean but really?

Another thing is that they say they'll never get a partner. And this may be cruel but, yeah, good luck getting even a friend when you're so bitchy and inconsiderate and won't even let others have different opinions :lol:
  • Options
    I don’t know why it is okay to make fun of skinny people but not fat people
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Im sure theyd be fucking offended if i said how fucking fat and ugly  her thighs are But can say how ugly skinny legs are. Get a life

Since when did no body shaming end up being body shaming for skinny people. To make fat people feel better.  Only cause majority people are fat. Lose weight then before have a heart attack hun
  • Options
    Why am I stressing about my blood results will be my fucking fault is anything is thrown up 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    “Ew your legs are so fat”
    ”Ew your legs are so skinny”

both fucking offensive. Asseholesssssssss
    why does second one seem less offensive

im so sad. I hate myself already.

Though i do have anorexia. It doesnt actually mean i want to be super skinny to be told how disgusting it is
  • Options
    Huuuugs 🤗🤗 xo

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Got told I should be able to go home yesterday, then today  ... now it's fucking Monday! 😭😭
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    So many people deserve to be loved . I’m part of the small group that don’t deserve to !
  • Options
    Fml. I really hate myself

• Options
    The fact I can’t accept that somthing is fully wrong is just holding me back even more ! 
  • Options
    I always get this a bit but lately, I keep getting this thought of a blade being dug into my guinea pig?... Not sure why but it's kind of distressing cause I feel like it'll influence reality I guess. I try to steer it into a different direction, by imagining preventing the blade from touching her with my hand, taking the blade away and throwing it out the door, but the thoughts just restart.

may distress idk

• Options
    AbigailAbigail Posts: 818 Part of The Mix Family
    Feel like completely shit today. I have so much to do but just can't do it. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Options
    Ohhh yes becasue I’m totally faking all of this ! I just live to be scared of food !  Stupid bloody cow just becasue I’ve had it for 4 weeks dosent mean I’m faking it ! Go and crawl back under your rock you unsympathetic cow ! 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sending hugs everyone 💕

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Someone come and save me from this busy hell hole 
  • Options
    thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Ffs I feel soo angry like I try and get help and I’m just drowned out like hello I need help to stop being selfish 😡😡😡 I hate this world 
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Trivial rant of the day: hate when people get annoyed when you don't reply to then within a short space of time but leave you on read for hours!!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Can’t even cope anymorw
  • Options
    Don’t you are message me starting with “Hey sis “ just becasue mum won’t answer you . You may be my biological sister but I won’t ever fucking class you as sister ! 
    Rant  over 😂
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hate filling in forms, had to fill in a 40 page form today and it took me nearly 3 hours!!! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    I tell myself I'm not but the truth is, I'm pretty easily frustrated lately, and have a good amount of anger/upset. I'm starting to get worried I'll insult somebody or take a rant too far on this site... I'd never want to hurt anyone and I'm biting my tongue but all the same. It's hard 'cause this is a place for support and troubles and stuff, and now I've settled in I feel quite safe on here - but I also have to remember that it's not the place to throw out all my anger. Dunno why I shared that, thanks for coming to my ted talk.
  • Options
    My leg is so bloody painful and it’s all my own stupid fault ! 
  • Options
    omg i feel so unwell again. my stomach feels raw. fml i hate being ill. triggers eating disorder thoughts when unitentionally lose weight
  • Options
    fml i do hate reading those letters you get after assessment sort of thing. i just read one that was for my review of meds. and it read "she denies any recent overdose" what do you mean "denies". to me - denies means refuses to admit the truth.
    i am telling the truth
  • Options
    Downside to being ill is you nap through the day which means you barley sleeping during the night 🤦🏻‍♀️