Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Edit button

SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
I think your edit button has disappear and I can't edit things at all. Or is it just me? 

Edit - (Seem to be able to edit a discussion though)
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Is this letting me edit this. 

(I cant edit this with update incase it doesn't work ah. So if I don't edit it then it def doesn't work for posts for me anyway)
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Heyyy, I think I've encountered the same problem! :/ I made a post some hours ago and I went back to look about 20 minutes after, and I couldn't see the edit button. So I don't think it's just you. I'll see if I can edit this! 
    (nope, can't edit it lol) 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Ah is annoying I didn't realise how many times I edit posts straight after I've posted it, until now. Ah . Should really start reading what I write before posting
  • ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    It's not working for me either, which means I've totally messed up the February photo challenge thread because it's the first time I've tried to post a picture and I clearly did it wrong and it's not showing but now can't edit it! Sorry everyone.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone,

So, it looks like this is happening for us too - we can edit discussions but not the posts that follow. We'll make this a top priority and get it fixed ASAP. In the meantime, you're welcome to post your edits as separate comments. :)

Thanks for bearing with us - we'll update this thread when it's sorted.

Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    @The Mix I think it's back for me, dunno about others though!
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    @The Mix I think it's back for me, dunno about others though!
    Thanks @kathleen0172! We can edit again too now - looks like they fixed it. :) @Ariana @Shaunie 

Cheers everyone,
    Mike & the team
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.