Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

My online friend hasn't spoken in 2 weeks

snowpuffssnowpuffs Posts: 8 Confirmed not a robot
I can't really share with anyone else. My friend was around my age, and got what was going on with me in life. I trusted them quite a bit and also asked them about their day. I miss being able to share what's going on in my life with someone on a regular basis. Not sure if I should just talk to myself and this is just normal.

Comments

• Options
    ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    It's really difficult when people stop talking to us and we don't know why. Have you been able to ask them if something's happened? 
  • Options
    Ariana said:
    It's really difficult when people stop talking to us and we don't know why. Have you been able to ask them if something's happened? 
    No. They haven't responded to me when I say hi like usual. Last I heard they were very busy.
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Hi snowpuffs,

Sorry to hear that - if they last said they were busy, then I'd take their word for it. Wait for them to respond, but don't let that rule your thoughts. I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as they can!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Azziman said:
    Hi snowpuffs,

Sorry to hear that - if they last said they were busy, then I'd take their word for it. Wait for them to respond, but don't let that rule your thoughts. I'm sure they'll get back to you as soon as they can!x

Much love <3
    I guess I'm worried they're gone for good. I'll try to keep that in mind