Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hugs to everyone and anyone 🤗

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Plenty of hugs everyone! <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    WHY did I think valentines day was the 7th? I have plans for valentines day so organized my trip around the 7th and my friend has just told me its the 14th … im away for the 14th... how the hell am I meant to tell him I fucked up the dates? 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    have to head off for a 2 hour appointment soon and its cold, windy and white outside and my electric blanket is on and basically I just don't want to leave the house :bawling:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Omg I hate my family sometimes /most times. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Why can’t she just understand I don’t want to be friends with her anymore and just leave me alone ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Today couldn’t get any worse if it tried 😂😫
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Lol i really need to stop laughing at inapproprate things that shouldnt laugh at. Sometimes im just thinking “this sounds pretty serious so would be bad if i just started laughing” & then i just laugh lollll. Think maybe awkward laugh not cause its actually funny aha

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Shaunie said:

Lol i really need to stop laughing at inapproprate things that shouldnt laugh at. Sometimes im just thinking “this sounds pretty serious so would be bad if i just started laughing” & then i just laugh lollll. Think maybe awkward laugh not cause its actually funny aha

Aha I totally relate to this, I always start laughing when it really isn’t appropriate and it has to be one of the most awkward things ever ;) 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    I don't like it when my guinea pig's too busy napping for me to spend time with her, it makes me feel (even more) like a failure haha :/
    Have to get up for work in two hours and can't sleep. Great. 
    Why can’t people  just be happy for me today and not criticising me ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    When you repeatedly forget to wash the clothes you actually wear and you have to resort the old stuff you own that makes you feel really weird and uncomfortable because it's not your 'style' anymore. 🙄
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    @Mike I’m the same I live in leggings, jeans and long sleeve tops and I often put them in a pile and forgot to take them down stairs and then end up in *Shudders* Ughh Dresses and Smart trousers 😂
    Funny how she still doesn’t realise I don’t want to talk to her ! Questions why I’m ignoring her , why I’ve blocked her number ! If she was a true friend she would of realised what’s she’s done 
    Aha @Mike @Millie2787 me too, I also live in leggings, joggers and hoodies and when I’m all out of them cause I haven’t took them downstairs I have to wear (shock horror) jeans (which I never wear) 
    Nothing I ever do is good enough for anyone , I give up !! 
    edited January 2019
    Omg why do my sisters makes plans without asking if I actually want to come. I don’t. I just want to lie in bed. Ffs I can not be bothered to move. Assholes. Going to moan at me for being anti social & lazy and make me feel bad that I have to force myself to go. Fml can i just die. Don’t want to live
    Omg I’m too sad to move😭😭😭😭
  • SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    So I've been playing detective to work out what's been setting off my IBS and it's scotch eggs. Noooooo I love a scotch egg  :s:s
    I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent
    ffs goim to be late to recovery college by like at leaat half an hour and only lasts 1hour
    & half. cause of buses. 😑
    omg why is my sister moaning at me for having too many coats and that she wants my coat that i got today because she doesnt have many. um go out and get one 
    Nervous to see the doctor in the afternoon. But I hope they can help my poor throat lol. If not I honestly dk what to do. Guess we're about to find out :expressionless:
    Looks like another sleepless night 😔
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Did you manage to get any sleep at all? :heart:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    😭😭😭😭😭😭
    Worst part of being in hospital? Having to smoke outside... in the snow... without a jacket 🙄🙄
    Did you manage to get any sleep at all? :heart:

Managed to get to sleep at about 7 for an hour.. thankfully I didn't have work today 👌 
    I'm feeling so stressed that I just want to cry. Constantly feeling like it's my fault when things go wrong at work. Just want to lay in bed and never get out
    edited January 2019
    I really tried to make the day a good day but it's just been so hard :(