Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    Ariana said:
    Feeling upset and hurt over stupid things that I probably have no right to feel upset and hurt over, and yet I still do. :'( Maybe I just expect too much from people?
    Hugs <3 You do have a right to feel upset whatever it is, If it hurts you, it hurts you. x
    Thank you for being so understanding kathleen <3 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hugs Millie ❤ x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    I now keep a lot of my rambling to the activity profile so sorry if I'm annoying.

I'm really really really suffering. :(:'(
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    Being taken back up to university tomorrow. Really dont want to have to go back. Im only back for 3 weeks and then have a week off but it still feels too long :(
    Big hugs to you @Meggles and @Esme17 . I've always found going back to uni so tough too.

I now keep a lot of my rambling to the activity profile so sorry if I'm annoying.

You're not annoying at all kathleen but I'm really sorry to hear you're suffering. Do you want to talk about what's going on for you and why you feel like this? Sending you big hugs too xx
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Today was really hard in college 😭
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Today was really hard in college 😭
    Sorry to hear that Millie. Sending hugs your way xx
    Ariana said:

You're not annoying at all kathleen but I'm really sorry to hear you're suffering. Do you want to talk about what's going on for you and why you feel like this? Sending you big hugs too xx
    Thanks bud 💖 Guess I'll explain stuff a bit soon, just give me a lil bit to find the words ha!

Ariana said:

Thanks bud 💖 Guess I'll explain stuff a bit soon, just give me a lil bit to find the words ha!

Hey, no pressure at all, it was only if you wanted to. :) sending hugs either way xx
    Ariana said:
    Ariana said:

Hey, no pressure at all, it was only if you wanted to. :) sending hugs either way xx
    Nah - don't think I will right now. I was going to but I'm feeling really weird so talking will probably make me feel worse. I never get my way do I?! :lol: Thanks for the kindness xo
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    how can I stop myself being impulsive? cause this character trait of mine is seriously ruining my life.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Been crying half the day because I can't cope with what's happening and I don't feel anybody is listening to me, they're all just brushing my worries aside as though they're nothing.  :'( 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hugs xxx
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I can't sleep cause I can't stop crying. I'm really upset and my chest hurts, I physically feel weak and heavy like the mental pain's gonna crush me. I feel so useless and like I'd be better off dead and I'm so sad. Idk everything's just horrible, I can't cope. 
    I’m so tired, litreally just overthinking everything , so not prepared for the exams in Thursday and haven’t even finished the past papers that are due tomorrow 😭
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sending hugs to those who need them right now, remember your not alone, and your stronger than you may think :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Feel so shit about myself latley , so much for the positive self talk I’m ment to be doing 😞
    Social worker keeps ringing me so i jist turned my phone off. Feeling bad for ignoring when only trying to help. But i am too overwhelmed to think about life right now
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • thumperbearthumperbear Posts: 44 Boards Initiate
    Feeling super sad I have no reason to be sad but I am and the urges are back and there worse and I just don’t know why 😭😭😭
    Just wanna go home 😭
    Omg I feel like travelling the world at the same time killing myself. Lol. Cry
    Hugs xxx🤗🤗🤗🤗
    The only comfort I have in life is knowing I could end it all in a matter of seconds
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    hugs everyone ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    edited January 2019
    Self harmed:(((
    Shaunie said:
    Self harmed:(((
    Hugs xo
  • starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    First exam today. I’m so nervous to sit in the massive exam hall with hundreds of people again and I don’t feel like I know anything 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Esme17 said:
    First exam today. I’m so nervous to sit in the massive exam hall with hundreds of people again and I don’t feel like I know anything 
    good luck! though I don't think you'll need it, i'm sure you'll do fine :) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.