Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Anyone around, wanna talk?

2»

Comments

• ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    Haha, that's brilliant! I love cats' guilty faces (on the rare occasions they look guilty instead of pleased with themselves that is....) 

Slightly past Christmas I know, but this should give you a good taste for Simon's Cat!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2h3_aH3vo 

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Lol, that's accurate, I'm sure my cat would do that :joy:
  • ArianaAriana Posts: 193 Trailblazer
    Haha, did your tree survive Christmas? 
    Thankfully! It's still up actually. We should be taking it down in a few days, probably on the 6th given how that's the tradition. It's funny 'cause my dad's birthday is the 6th lol!
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey guys! how are you all? :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Oh hi @BubblesGoesBoo, nice to see you! I myself am the usual, not doing well but my legs haven't fallen off or anything so... How are you? :)
    Thank you guys for giving me a distraction <3 If anyone ever wants company I'd be happy to provide it if I can haha, have a good night folks.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    sorry fell asleep, and it was a good sleep! haha. hope you're feeing a bit better today :) im doing okay, got 4 days off now so just relaxing and taking down the Christmas decs :) what do you have planed for the coming days?
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    @BubblesGoesBoo Hi again, lol that's totally fine, I'm glad you had a good sleep! 

I don't think I've got anything in particular planned. You don't bother when you feel depressed hah. I'll probably just go for walks or bike rides! It's nice you're getting to chill out :) 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Hey hey 👋🏻 
    A nice walk is always good , I’ve discoverd a little Gem at the back of my house - A nice little Coppice are where I can let my dog off 💙
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Hey hey 👋🏻 
    A nice walk is always good , I’ve discoverd a little Gem at the back of my house - A nice little Coppice are where I can let my dog off 💙
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    @Millie2787 oh hello :grin: Nice to hear you found that haha! 
    Sorry I’ve been abit distracted latley 😂😂 I have the joys of having to go to the Opticians today, be sbit strange as it isn’t my usual one so I don’t know the staff or the layout of what rooms are wear 😂
    That sucks! I hope you have good luck there dude :lol:
    Never liked the opticians- being dyslexic and trying to read the works on the board is hilarious 😂😂
    Aw man :joy: 

How are you doing today, besides the horrors of the optician lol? 
    Ok I guess , just had abit of a rough night last night - just a lot of things on my mind 

its very fresh today so that should clear my mind 😂😂😂
    Sorry you had a rough night <3 
    Oops I’ve gone out without a coat on - think I should of listened to mum 😂😂
    Hahahahaha :joy: I hope you don't freeze to death :lol:
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    hey,

just wanted to pop on to see how your doing? :heart:

It's lovely to see the kindness and interactions on this thread :+1:

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Oops I’ve gone out without a coat on - think I should of listened to mum 😂😂
    I also went out with no coat on, and home now and can't warm up. So cold!!
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "

I'm doing the same (if you're talking about me lol). Which is... Bad. Really not good. But that's normal haha :lol:

I know, everyone's really kind (including you!) :)
    PS oh dear, it's sounding cold for you both :joy:

I'm doing the same (if you're talking about me lol). Which is... Bad. Really not good. But that's normal haha :lol:

I know, everyone's really kind (including you!) :)
    Do you want to chat about anything? :heart: 
    aw thank you, but nah - i've ranted enough for now :lol:
    Okay, no worries :heart: 
    So how are you doing?
    So how are you doing?
    I'm doing okay, thanks