Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Britain's favourite chocolate bar

SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit Posts: 86 Budding Regular
Did anyone see that show on channel 5 about Britain's favourite chocolate bar? They showed the top 20 from some survey that was completed. 

My favourite chocolate has to be a wispa, but wouldn't turn down a crunchie or a kit kat! 

What's everyone else's favourites? :)<3
I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I love just plain dairy milk or a kinda bueno 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Seconding a Bueno I love a Bueno!  😂

I really like Hershey's cookies and cream and malteasers too :)

But all in all if it ain't a snickers I'll have it 😂

My favorite chocolate was still coming Co ops own. Need to see if they still have 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    edited January 2019
    Kinder Bueno didn't even make it in the list!! Who does these surveys and why do I never hear about them  :p

Best thing about new year is cheap chocolate omnomnom
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Kinder is defo the best chococlate out their! I  also love Twirl! 
    What chocolates did make the list? I'm intrigued now. 
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Double Decker
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive said:
    Double Decker
    I ain't a big fan of that chocolate, like I'm a big fan of snickers, starbar, boost, bounty, etc. Like chocolate with stuff inside, I'm more plain, like dairy milk, wispa, twirl etc. Like I would never go for the rough chocolate. like a double decker. But then, M&M's I like the crispy ones, and dislike the peanut, plain and crunchy caramel one. Never knew you could be fussy with chocolate, but you can ;) 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Oh yes even chocolate isn't safe from pickiness 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Number one was dairy milk, which gotta say, I'm alright with. But some good chocolate was missed off. Like kit kat! You can't have a break without a kit kat!

I don't think there's any chocolate I would turn down  B)
  • Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    Omg the dairy milk bar with Oreo in is dreaaammyyyy
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
    Can't go wrong with dairy milk  <3<3
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    I'd have to say Wispa too @SkyeIsNotTheLimit. Or an Aero (but for some reason I don't see them around as much). Kinder chocolate does have a super nice taste, but I don't usually go for their bars. If I'm buying a slab of something, I'll go for Bourneville so I eat it slowly. :tongue: 
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Like a lot of people in this thread it seems I'm a big fan of Wispa too! But I'll always pick white chocolate over any other kind, doesn't matter what brand though it all tastes great. :love:

- Riley

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family

Saw this today and I had to pick it up. I know why you cant find areos in London they are all up north in colleges. Personally I love good boost bar
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I personally love all chocolate, I would never turn any bar of chocolate - apart from maybe Turkish Delight - down. If I had to pick a favourite... hmm. I love those Wispas with caramel in them, and I also can't fault a plain old Dairy Milk. I also like Minstrels - I know, not a bar, but they're actually probably one of my all-time favourites.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • khankhan Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    edited January 2019
    Aidan said:
    It's not a chocolate bar by any means, but I love happy hippos! Saw a five pack in poundland and nabbed it :joy:
    Oh man, I loved those as a kid! My mother would get them for school lunches haha

I'd have to say my personal favourite is a KitKat (4 bar!). There's something so soothing about taking out a kitkat. Maybe the whole 'take a break' has really been etched into me!
    I'm nervous about the doctors tomorrow so you nest believe I'm getting myself a chocolate bar. 

But what one??  =)
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Aidan said:
    It's not a chocolate bar by any means, but I love happy hippos! Saw a five pack in poundland and nabbed it :joy:
    Ohhh @Aidan Amazing choice ! I love them !! Still get a cheeky one when I go to Asda 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited January 2019
    Areo is My least faviourate lol. It looks like a good size but isn’t half of it is actually air? so disappointing loll. 

I like twix
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Went to a support group and we were and asked to write down our favourite chocolate bar. I said wispa so I guess that's official for me!