Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hello

Hi, 
I'm a 21 yr old female who is dealing with a number of difficulties.

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hi there @DarknessWithin97 , welcome here! :)

Sorry to hear you're facing difficulties bud, we're all here if you ever need support or to vent <3

I hope you enjoy the boards!
  • DarknessWithin97DarknessWithin97 Posts: 19 Settling in
    Thank you hun x
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    edited December 2018
    Hey ,
    welcome , sorry to hear you having a tough time , hopefully you can find some support on here 💙

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hello Darkness Within, 

Warm welcome to TheMix message boards, you've come to an amazing community to reach out for support, I'm sorry to hear you're going through difficulties, but it's great to see that you've already starting posting and reaching out. 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey. Welcome

Sorry to know you’re going through difficulties. I hope we can help in some way <3
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hey there and welcome :)

You can start a thread in any of the topics if you are looking for some support or to vent xo

if you have any questions pm the mix or post over in help desk :)

Live chats run from Sunday to Thursdays at 8 pm til 09:30 pm. 
    There's general for fun general convos and support for those wanting to get some support and feedback on what's bothering them.

I hope you enjoy your time here and remember we're all here for you ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • DarknessWithin97DarknessWithin97 Posts: 19 Settling in
    Thank you all for your kind welcomes to the conmunity.