Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What's on the menu?

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Breakfast: cheese and ham spread on toast. 
    Lunch: just snacks. 
    Snacks: like 4 or 5 packets of crisps and two bars of chocolate 😂 
    Tea: not sure yet might make some spaghetti later but eh bot feeling hungry.

Sending hugs @Shaunie

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    today i had
    shreddies (as usual lol) 
    pasta with a tonne of cheese
    chocolate
    samosa/onion baji and curry with rice 

I LOVE CURRY
    I ALSO LOVE CHEESE AND PASTA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Yes cheese and pasta 😍 😂

My usual college jacket potato was bleddy amazing for once!  😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I just had left over from last night for tea so bubble and squeak and beef - I love bubble and squeak ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm sorry I couldn't  resist

https://youtu.be/de3xKxMet_c
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I just had left over from last night for tea so bubble and squeak and beef - I love bubble and squeak ! 
    Am I the only one that doesn't know what bubble and squeak is? 🙈😂 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Its Made with left over mash and veg - normally have it Boxing Day 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    ohh I get you, we just call it a fry up lol, didn't realize there was an actual name for it.

was going to have soup for lunch, but the soup choice is spinach and pear, which sounds... interesting? :lol:  think ill stick to a sandwich haha
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    ohh I get you, we just call it a fry up lol, didn't realize there was an actual name for it.

was going to have soup for lunch, but the soup choice is spinach and pear, which sounds... interesting? :lol:  think ill stick to a sandwich haha
    Werid Fry up for is is somthing at breakfast like bacon eggsausage , toast beans etc 

I always find Tuesday and Thursdays interesting as I like to see what the children are having for lunch at placement 
    Oh Aidan 😂 
    No bread and ham?  😭😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey everyone,

I've just deleted a few comments in here as things were getting a bit heated. 

You've all raised important points which we've read through. This type of thread is okay for the boards but please do be mindful of mentioning quantities and lack of eating as this can be triggering for others to read. Let's keep the thread focused on things you've enjoyed eating :) 

If there is anything that's upset you on the boards you can always report the post or send us a PM :) 

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Had chicken wraps for lunch and hallumi burger for dinner which was better than halloumi burgers I’ve had before 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Had spiced sticky toffee pudding for tea cause well lifes to short to be healthy all the time :lol:
    im not a fan of breakfast, but have to eat to take my meds, so my breakfast EVERY day is a few Jaffa cakes :love:  …. with my morning 3 cups of coffee haha.... :lol:
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    im not a fan of breakfast, but have to eat to take my meds, so my breakfast EVERY day is a few Jaffa cakes :love:  …. with my morning 3 cups of coffee haha.... :lol:
    Love Jaffa cakes and coffee. 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Really disappointed With  my Cornish pasty I got was awful, so went to college canteen and got my usual jacket potato instead 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Heres what i had for dinner. Not the most well presented dinner tho lol

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Having some quorn chicken tikka :) after it took me 20 minutes to open the jar haha, dedication? 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Breakfast- Sausage and egg roll
    Lunch- I was out most of the afternoon so I mainly snacked.
    Dinner- Sausage rolls and chips ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Breakfast; shreddies
    lunch: spring rolls
    dinner: Cuban beef with rice 

I’m hungry now and rly want pasta for some reason ahah but think I’ll just have a piece of toast 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 

tinned burgers and a side of salt and vinegar crisps because I couldn't be bothered to cook chips!

Don't judge and don't knock them till you try them 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Breakfast- I was running really late to school so no time for it.

Lunch- Ham rolls and a bottle of water.

Dinner- 3 oranges, chicken korma and a kit kat as a treat. Oh and an entire pack of 20 asda mini pork sausage rolls.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    I totally have to share the hilarious menu for Friday.

Breakfast- Massive sausage, 2 fried eggs, bacon, beans, bread and butter and orange juice.

Lunch- Half a massive bag of Doritos which I ate during class. At the actual lunchtime I had cheese pizza and water.

Dinner- I wasn't too hungry so just a kit kat, a cheeseburger, a pack of fruit pastilles and a fruit pastilles ice lolly.
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Pizza from pizza union London.
    Bloody loved it
    Pizza Hut ! 
    a cupcake :lol: and maybe some low calorie cookie dough ice cream (high in protein :p  ) <3
    Fruit 😊

Breakfast- Orange jelly with tropical fruit in it 

Lunch- Ham sandwiches, easy peeler, jaffa cakes, quavers and water.

Dinner- Pizza, potato wedges and water. I managed to not break my braces (only as the crust was super soft and I was very careful with it- especially the chicken and sausage parts.)