Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    my report came.. too scared to open it, I know it will set me back, I know ill do something destructive, but in a way I want to read it just to punish myself?  doesn't make any sense but just how I feel.
    hey bubbles :heart:

Do you want to chat about anything?

there is nothing to chat about till I open this report, I know roughly what it says, how fucked up I am and a list of diagnoses I knew nothing about, was in tears when he read it out to me, I just don't feel strong enough to go through that again. <3
    hugs :heart:
    @Laine … (Woudnt let me tag BananaMonkey for some reason)  Thank you both, My friend came over last night and we went through it together, then coped with sam buca lol, but she stayed the night to make sure I was safe :) she pointed out that it has to be bad, cause my team only care about my problems, not my achievements so that wouldn't be in the report and apparently ive achieved a lot this year which she reeled off some things and it made me realize that I have come a long way, even if I do still struggle at times. 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Absolutely @BubblesGoesBoo !
    It's always hard for us to recognise our achievements but they are there.

It seems so easy to focus on the negatives but what about the positives?  We need to appreciate our mind and body even when it just tries x

Your friend sounds amazing! So glad you have her :) xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Sending hugss 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Feel like I’m completely letting everyone around me down 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Aw no Aimee, why are you feeling like you are?  
    Want to talk about it? Xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

Laine said:
    Aw no Aimee, why are you feeling like you are?  
    Want to talk about it? Xo

Feeling like I just can’t do anything , I can’t process anything right now , feeling so anxious and rubbish about myself and just feel like I’m letting everyone down 😭
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    As @Millie2787 you're not letting anyone down. 

Sometimes we can't process things, sometimes we feel so anxious but it doesn't mean you're rubbish it letting anyone down,  you can only do your best xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Sending very big hugs to you meggles 💜

And to anyone who needs them xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

We're all here for you xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

edited December 2018
    Feel sad And I Keep getting triggered everywhere. I don’t know where is A “Safe place”. Think I’m just sensitive. Am so sad and selfish. Cant handle life at all. Even the news affects me a lot & more than maybe what’s ‘normal’
    Post edited by Siena on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Sending hugs to all those who need them right now :heart: 

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Omg I feel so bad :’( I hate it when I wake up randomly at night & just get that awful feeling like something bad will happen - it will - will have to live another shitty day :(
    @Shaunie hugs :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Just stick in bed in a bunch of pain, shouldn't of gone to college but too late for that haha,  just want chocolate and loads of hugs and someone to tell I'll be okay and all this positive melarky haha xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Laine said:
    Just stick in bed in a bunch of pain, shouldn't of gone to college but too late for that haha,  just want chocolate and loads of hugs and someone to tell I'll be okay and all this positive melarky haha xo
    Hope your okay Laine, being in pain sucks. I know how you feel, :heart: We are here for you, if you want to talk about anything at all :heart: 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    *sigh* :(:'(
    Hope your okay Laine, being in pain sucks. I know how you feel, :heart: We are here for you, if you want to talk about anything at all :heart: 
    Thanks banana x
    Still really struggling usually after day one if my cycle the pain dies down but still going strong. Got my little hot water bottle, a cuppa and some malteasers but still feel miserable.

Might start writing out my symptoms in a weekly diary to show my doc in the new year and hopefully get taken seriously about an endo diagnosis for once. Found one on endo UK so gonna start doing that from tomorrow,

appreciate it and hope you're <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

*sigh* :(:'(
    We're here if you need to talk about what's up Kathleen <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Laine said:
    Thanks banana x
    Still really struggling usually after day one if my cycle the pain dies down but still going strong. Got my little hot water bottle, a cuppa and some malteasers but still feel miserable.

Might start writing out my symptoms in a weekly diary to show my doc in the new year and hopefully get taken seriously about an endo diagnosis for once. Found one on endo UK so gonna start doing that from tomorrow,

appreciate it and hope you're <3
    Really does suck, I suffer really bad that time of the month for like 3 days, it's horrible. Hope the pain eases soon.

I just have to take stronger ibuprofen to help the pain, and keep on top of it. Every 4 hours. It's not ideal, but helps in a way 
    Thanks Banana :)

Yeah only Co-codamol really takes my pain away, I get that if I've suffered a certain length of time xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

I'm sad right now:( I wanna curl up in a ball and despair til i fall asleep. How did things even get like this, oh I dunno I'm just tired and fed up and down. I wish I could get out of it (and stop complaining, sorry) but I can't </3 :'(
    Hey, it's me! Again! It's Kathleen the disgusting person who's in a terrible mental state and is probably driving y'all mad by now! And I'm feeling sad and worthless and just generally down! And I'm really sorry for moaning so much and for just being on these boards, idk why I'm here! But yeah I'm struggling, nothing new here :+1:
    Hate anxiety I often feel like I'm in danger or should be scared.  Don't think I've had one day where I haven't been at least a little scared. 

All this brexit shit isn't helping. The NHS is falling, our hospital has been on black alert like 134 times this year and I know reading articles isn't great for anxiety but it's too late for that because now I know when I need treatment I won't get it. 

I don't know I've had a bad day and now I'm just anxious about everything at once and it's too much. 

Sorry to bug you all thought it would be good to write it down for my counselling tomorrow x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Not even been home 10 minutes. Had some bad news I don't even want to eat. Just made everyone a Bailey's latte and we get the text my husband has passed this is a friend of ours only saw them last year and they were still fighting fit. Not what I need when I don't have my counsellor. 

Unsure what the plan will be tonight if i will be in chat, if i am I don't know which one yet. 

Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Meggles said:
    Got told today that my anxiety isn't anxiety and it isn't valid. 
    Everyone experiences anxiety differently. But now I feel like my anxiety attacks don't matter and my anxious feelings towards situations aren't valid.
    @Meggles. I’ll say to you what I’ve said to someone else that every experiences anxiety but for a group of us that’s goes into overdrive and we don’t know why 

people who say that’s are people who don’t understand in my opinion 💖
This discussion has been closed.