Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

put the coke on my dick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone ever put coke on your penis before intercourse? How did you like it?

Comments

• Options
    LMAO

Actually, i wouldn't mind if my boyfriends dick tasted like coke before i went down on him.

We are talking about Coke Cola here aren't we?

:confused:
  • Options
    Would that do anything? Didnt think it could be absorbed through the skin.

EDIT..i was wrong, it works if you rub it in...apparently makes you numb so you can last longer...
  • Options
    Yes I like the sound of that to. So much fun you can have with the stuff if you had an abundance of it. But actually I'm questioning the effects it has on the individual both male and female neurologically during intercourse if consumed in a sexually manner.
  • Options
    You dont want to put Angus Deayton to shame by out doing him! Do you?
  • Options
    I bet it would. I think I've heard it keeps you real hard although a bit numb. But that sounds funny cause it makes me kinda limp if I snort it. I'd be willing to bet if you wetted your dick down and powdered with about a 1/3 gram and had innercourse someones going to feel something.
  • Options
    It wont make you totally numb...Just make you last longer than normal..

Gotta rub it in good tho.
  • Options
    It does a bit for the fucker, but for the fuckee. wooooooooo hooooooooooo. And i'm talking from experience!!!!:D It's great, but you gotta be careful the ammount you do it, you seen what it can do to a nose:)
  • Options
    Nah, but seriously, you do have to use a small amount if it or it will fuck your dick up a bit.

Does anyone know if it would have the same effect if put inside a vagina, or should we not go there?

:confused:
  • Options
    Lads it will do more than fuck your dick up a bit, with enough use you will have a willy like daniella westbrooks nose , the helmit is [obviously] very sensitive but it is also very delicate and can be easly damaged, I think everyone should try something at least once but don't make a habit of it-I've heard of guys with 'endurance' problems who started using coke on there dicks and no they can't rise to the occasion anymore which is enough to put me off.....

There has been suggestions that the use of coke on a dick could lead to penile cancer but I think that is probably a load of shite started by someone who is totally anti-drugs:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Options
    Read this, could be of interest:
    http://www.thesite.org/magazine/drugs_and_alcohol/coke_and_your_nose.html

(how cocaine affect blood vessels etc)
  • Options
    Yeah but if you're thinking of doing this kind of thing, then you need to be VERY CAREFUL. Please read the attached article before you try it.

http://cocaine.org/health/dangers.html

I'm not saying don't do it, just PLEASE be careful WHERE you put it.
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    FUCKING HELL:eek:
  • Options
    now i DONT believe he wanted to do that :eek:
  • Options
    DizDiz Posts: 1 Just got here
    I bet it would. I think I've heard it keeps you real hard although a bit numb. But that sounds funny cause it makes me kinda limp if I snort it. I'd be willing to bet if you wetted your dick down and powdered with about a 1/3 gram and had innercourse someones going to feel something.
    Not really as I’ve tryed it like putting a bit of ky in the end of the condom with just a sprinkle of cocain in and then do it with a little bit up ur nose and it’s like wow 😮 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hey diz just wanted to say this is a really old thread and so you may not get any replies :)

Feel free to to start a discussion of your own if you would xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Hey!

I've just closed this thread as it's really old. Like @Laine said, feel free to start a new discussion :) Thanks Laine!

- Aife
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
This discussion has been closed.