Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekly challenge #76

AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey everyone,

There are so many Christmas ads on TV at the moment. For this challenge, you have to try and guess the company of the advert from the picture! Feel free to post up your own for everyone to guess too :) 

Here's the first one (hint it's from a 2017 advert):

Image result for john lewis advert 7

Have fun taking part in this challenge! Don't forget to vote on next week's challenge ideas!

If you're interested in getting involved in some of the fun things we have going on at The Mix such as suggesting a weekly challenge idea or writing something for the newsletter, let us know over on this form.

- Aife
Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤

Weekly challenge #76 3 votes

Christmas quiz
66% 2 votes
December photo challenge
33% 1 vote
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    It’s The John Lewis Maz the monster one I think ? 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    That's correct! Here's another one :) 

Image result for coca cola christmas advert 2018
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Ohh that’s defo the coco-cola advert 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    This one's better ;)

' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''