Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

How are you feeling right now?

fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
Couldn’t find this thread, sorry if it has already been done. 

Post same emotions as often as you like <3
« I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    This morning I'm feeling absolutely great! =)
  • fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Guilty 
    Actually feeling pretty good right now after a really nice day out. 
    Strange, but suddenly I came close to having a panic attack when anxiety came down out of nowhere. Sophie picked up on my mood swing immediately, led me out to the kitchen and got me a generously thick slice of homemade chocolate brownie. Though reduced sugar made specially for me, it tasted amazing - and soon I was eating a second piece and enjoying a glass of chilled 'Gold Top' Jersey milk.

Guess what? My mood lifted and the anxiety left. Now I'm sat on Soph's lap watching Strictly Come Dancing. And, feeling very good! The anxiety? It's gone!  =)
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Tiredness - had a rough nights sleep 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited October 2018
    I’m feeling very self punishing and anxious today 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Feel like death
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Struggling a lot :( 
    Panicking and crying 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Fed up and pointless x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Thanks to doctor's orders to take dieretics, I am Pissing for England. :joy:

Related image

• MAP98MAP98 Posts: 18 Settling in
    I am gutted and stressed, I've just got a new phone which means all my contacts and messages have been deleted including a saved message from my stepmum telling me she loved me days before she passed away. 
    I just can't believe that the message has gone, I have screenshots but it really is not the same at all. 
    I don't think the word gutted even cuts it. 
    Really anxious, trying to stop a panic attack :/ x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

edited October 2018
    Fragile , Very tired and weak And little engery 
    just anothe day in the life of me 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Sad - Speedie just got put down :( 
    Stressed 
    It's 4.25 AM and I feel ghastly. Post-cellulitis pain in left leg; diarrhea reaction to antibiotics, headache, anxiety and still no sleep. :'(

• RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm sorry to hear that so many of you are having a rough time at the moment, sounds like you're all dealing with your own nasty problems at the moment so I wish each of you all the best. :heart: 

- Riley
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    So tired even to the point off I don’t think I have the engery to eat a Chinese tonight as Friday tends to be our takeaway night 
    Really Quite upset and annoyed 😠  at the moment in time 😭
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    feeling stuck. so many bad thoughts and urges but going away in 3 days and cant do anything to jeopardise that :cry:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Suicidal & fed up i wake up so early yet go sleep so late
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited October 2018
    Tired
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    excited! :) on the boat tonight and cant wait to see the girls tomorrow! 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Stressed
    Confused and hungry

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Suicidal
    Unwell 😷
  • TheAprilFoolTheAprilFool Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    Feeling a little anxious because I was meant to be going on a date today but they won't answer their messages. I missed a charity event because of this and because of the fact that it was a run that I feel like I would be too ill to do. I feel like I don't contribute enough and now I'm wondering why that person didn't tell me if they didn't want to meet up today. If they don't answer soon I might just go into town by myself or something.
    Sleepy,  anxious and a Lil sad x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈