Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Struggling with anxiety

2»

Comments

• Invisible_meInvisible_me Posts: 138 The Mix Convert

Hi,

Sorry for not replying, I never got any alerts so never knew someone had responded.

It however seems there has been good supportive discussion going on so I don't want to intervene in the middle.

But sometimes with these medical professionals you have to keep trying with them, and sometimes even just talking about it can help. There can be a long waiting for these services unfortunately (especially with the cuts) and all we can do is keep plodding on slowely making the most of the resources or self-help in the meantime.

Keep going, and hope some help reaches you soon! Take care,

• Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    So finally got an appointment for CAMHS which came on Saturday but it’s another 2 ish weeks away.

i just feel so shit about myself lately , feeling pretty down and the anxiety is creeping itself back up again -  , I haven’t been able to go to English last week nor yesterday as he’s been using an extract about death as it’s just been to raw for me to be doing the questions that came with it so no doubt my tutor will question me about it on Friday in tutor 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Did your tutor end up pulling you up on not going to English, @Millie2787? It's okay to feel uncomfortable talking about death when you're grieving. It's not an unreasonable response to have so hopefully your tutor was kind. :) 

Great news about CAMHS, by the way. How are you feeling about the appointment?
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Mike said:
    Did your tutor end up pulling you up on not going to English, @Millie2787? It's okay to feel uncomfortable talking about death when you're grieving. It's not an unreasonable response to have so hopefully your tutor was kind. :) 

Great news about CAMHS, by the way. How are you feeling about the appointment?
    @mike she did indeed I was off I’ll on Wednesday and she rang then and asked where I had been as my English teacher had been to see her concerned that I wasn’t coming to English and he couldn’t understand why 

I’ve been having a really rough time with just work lately I just feel like what I’m being told is going through one ear and out the other and I’m just not grasping things - everything is just so overwhelming and I spoke to my tutor yesterday saying I had been contemplating leaving and she just turned it into s joke that really wasn’t helpful 

I’m really anxious and nervous about CAMHS as it’s someone I don’t know and ironically I’ve had a few panic attacks about seeing Camhs for many things that include panic attacks 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.