Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    got taken back to hospital yesterday  :'( had a weird experience, like I wasn't in my body but watching my actions from someone else's perspective, I dunno. 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Im so lonely 😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Shaunie said:
    Im so lonely 😭
    We're all here for you <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Final preparations today to say goodbye tomorrow and I’ve stupidly come to college 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Time so say goodbye to our little prince albie 👼🏻💔
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    edited November 2018
    Sending you a big hug Aimee. Thinking of you and your family <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife said:
    Sending you a big hug Aimee. Thinking of you and your family <3
    Thank you so much @Aife it was as absolutely beautiful and perfect send off for our little prince 👼🏻💖
    edited November 2018
    Edit - deleted it all—
    think was triggerin. I don’t know how else to express my eating disorder thoughts so probs best to not At all
    Post edited by Siena on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I had a dream that i went outside for the first time and spoke to soemone for the first time. Was really weird because it felt like i had a whole life time of speaking to nobody when it was probably a few seconds in my dream. Quite sad. I think thats saying how lonely i feel. 
    Feel really lonely tonight. 

There never seems to be a correlation like I haven't been alone all day but everyone has gone to bed and I just notice it right now how alone I feel?  

I guess it doesn't matter if people are around IDK just yeah feel really sad tonight  

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

Just been to see Albies grave for the first time since the funeral 💖
    :’(
    Parents evening didn’t quite go to plan 
    my CPLD is worried becasue the mock paper ( old exam paper ) I did yesterday I only got a L1 pass whereas the test paper she made that I did for her before half term I got a merit 😭
    Feel so empty :’(. Feel so repeative too lol. But always sad
    Yesterdays appointment was tough :( they done a report about me to send out to my team/GP and I don't know, having all my problems down on paper really hit me hard... so many diagnoses, some of which I knew nothing about. still feeling drained from it but have to go into work :(
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Yesterdays appointment was tough :( they done a report about me to send out to my team/GP and I don't know, having all my problems down on paper really hit me hard... so many diagnoses, some of which I knew nothing about. still feeling drained from it but have to go into work :(
    Sending hugs :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
    Im so sad. Omg please someone kil me
    Shaunie said:
    Im so sad. Omg please someone kil me
    Hey Shaunie,

Sounds like your struggling. Do you want to chat about what's going on for you?

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    As New Years starts to creep upon me just thinking about everything that’s happended this year 😢😐
    Feel so alone rn just want a hug i guess,

just me being silly but yeah x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Sending hugs to all those who may need them right now :heart:

edited December 2018
    Shouldn’t have to had taken me staying off college becasye my anxiety was so bad for my tutor to attucally start to care 😭
    Aidan said:
    Our chocolate lab, Truffle, who's been a part of the family 13 years since I was 5 or 6, has been having coughing and choking fits. She's been barking randomly, at nothing or at us and our other dogs. She has to be let out really early in the morning because she can't hold on for as long as our younger dogs. I don't think she's enjoying life.

I feel she's been an afterthought, that we've not been good enough for her. She deserves the best.

She's going to the vets on Monday. It took some pleading to get this to happen, my parents were scared of getting her to the vets for the same reason I am. I know what Monday could entail. She's terrified of the vets.

I don't want her to be scared.
    Aw Aidan I'm sorry to hear it but whatever happens is for the best interest of her heart.

She could be barking at nothing if she is having sight or hearing issues.

It's very common for doggos to get out of breath and coughy in old age,  the same happened to Rosie but she still lived for another 4 years before developing a brain tumour. 

I can't promise anything good or bad will happen but I can promise that whatever does will make truffle very happy and while a hard decision may come take happiness in the fact that it will be good for her 💕

Dogs are so precious xo

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Omg so tired can barely keep my eyes open but have work
    Sending hugs to those who are in need of one right now :heart:

Remember we are all here for you 
    my report came.. too scared to open it, I know it will set me back, I know ill do something destructive, but in a way I want to read it just to punish myself?  doesn't make any sense but just how I feel.
    my report came.. too scared to open it, I know it will set me back, I know ill do something destructive, but in a way I want to read it just to punish myself?  doesn't make any sense but just how I feel.
    hey bubbles :heart:

Do you want to chat about anything?

there is nothing to chat about till I open this report, I know roughly what it says, how fucked up I am and a list of diagnoses I knew nothing about, was in tears when he read it out to me, I just don't feel strong enough to go through that again. <3

there is nothing to chat about till I open this report, I know roughly what it says, how fucked up I am and a list of diagnoses I knew nothing about, was in tears when he read it out to me, I just don't feel strong enough to go through that again. <3
    hugs :heart:
    Sending hugs to all who need it 💜

If you aren't feeling strong enough to go through it then don't, just take some time off and try and relax. Look after yourself x there is plenty of time to read it it's not going anywhere, you're number one priority xp

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

This discussion has been closed.