Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Photo thread

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
edited May 2018 in General Chat
I'm aware there's a thread like this already but can't seem to find it lol, but needed to share this photo... trust me, nothing is more relaxing than stocking up on some vitamin D on the boat with a cold beer at hand  ;)  What does everyone else do to relax?... 
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran

Swear I should just move onto the boat  =) it's so peaceful though  :)
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • L100L100 Posts: 128 The Mix Convert
    edited July 2018
    Taking pictures of ducks and geese 

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    They're lovely roasted at Christmas time if only we could bag one. :tongue:

Nothing beats a fine French boulangerie and the one in Reims earlier this year was outstanding. When it comes to producing the most stylish, mouthwatering, beautifully made cakes and little tarts, these French artisan bakers put to shame all the others.

Nearer to home I had this one evening at our local restaurant and after some experimenting discovered how it's made. I have the recipe if anyone wants it.

Grilled goats cheese and apple balsamic salad. It's delicious and can be enjoyed by vegetarians, too.

• *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Amazing thread :heart: 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Meggles said:
    @The Mix did you ever find the photo thread I posted previously?
    Hey @Meggles

We haven't managed to locate it yet, but we've passed the information onto Vanilla who will hopefully be able to restore it for us. We will keep you updated. 

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
    Seen the kelpies!  =)

• AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Wow that's amazing @BubblesGoesBoo
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    This is a picture I really like, it was taken in 2013 when I used to cycle alot.

Just cycling through a random field, can't quite remember where it was.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    I know that this isn`t a photo but it is a picture of something that I drew when I was 10. It is called Vanishing Point.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Also went on the falkirk wheel! I can now say I have done something the queen hasn't  =)  apparently she opened it but it was too dangerous for her to go on haha 

@Rhys it's a lovely photo! Looks so peaceful  :)

@Kasa2103 it's good  :) do you still draw? 
    And of course another boat photo lol 
    @Rhys it's a lovely photo! Looks so peaceful  :)

@Kasa2103 it's good  :) do you still draw? 
    Yes but not very often
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    @BubblesGoesBoo Are you going to general chat tonight?
    edited September 2018

I love the photos and description
    Post edited by TheMix on
    Thank you, @Kasa2103 =)
    Had to share this..  look how pretty my cocktail is! 😁

A close up of a very pretty flower
    Lovely picture, Kasa!

Love it Kasa :) 
    For when you feel sad.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Fireworks last night 🎆 

Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Getting ready for Christmas 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I saw this and definitely made me giggle 😂🤭
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Love seeing the puffins :)