Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What are you looking forward too?

BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
edited October 2018 in Positivity Corner
Title says it all really, what's something you are looking forward too? 

Something I'm looking forward too is a phone call with my friend tonight, she just had a baby this morning!  =)<3 
' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
Post edited by TheMix on
Tagged:

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    The bus finally appearing on the horizon in about 20 minutes, eating dunch(lunch/dinner) watching Netflix, video calling my partner,
    but first getting home most definitely 😂 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
     Looking forward for my sister to bring Teddy (my dog) back cause just wanna see his cute face 🐶
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Love this thread @BubblesGoesBoo!

My cousin is getting married on Saturday which is exciting! He's from Australia so I'll be seeing some family who I haven't seen in ages :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Something im looking forward too is my day off tomorrow! no work, no appointments just me and the whole day to myself :) going to spend the day with my sister and maybe do some Christmas shopping (don't judge it's only 3 paydays away) lol
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'm looking forward to an unexpected payment. I completely forgot that Ines actually owed me money! Last spring I loaned her a substantial sum to get her villa repaired prior to her renting it out. So the rentals she's received all this summer means I can be paid back. All €60,000  =)

Plus bank interest. ;)

• ld98ld98 Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    I'm looking forward to getting my wages paid for the month and going to the gym tonight. Long term, moving in with my girlfriend.
    I'm looking forward to my freshly brewed coffee soon. It's my caffeine jump start for the day!
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    This sounds really werid - but I’m attucally looking forward to start college in a few weeks as I’ve genuinely been bored out of my mind of the summer 😂
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    This sounds really werid - but I’m attucally looking forward to start college in a few weeks as I’ve genuinely been bored out of my mind of the summer 😂
    Oh my God same Millie!  😂 
    I went through the anxiety of the advice day and now I'm sat here bored until induction 😂 x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

Im looking forward to the first time i go abroad.🙃
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Looking forward to visiting my partner tomorrow! i'm so excited for some time away to see him and recharge before i come back :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

looking forward to getting my stitches out today! how I've missed straightening my arm without being in pain haha, also marks 1 week self harm free :) 
    I’m looking forward to going to my next CBT group - even though I’ve already done most of it - I’ve made some new friends who we got put in a group together. We made group history by getting told off for laughing 🤦🏻‍♀️I can’t even remember what we were laughing about at one point we snorted which made us laugh again and then I stopped had a drink and spat it back out from laughing 😂😂 i actually think I haven’t laughed so much in my life - infact I don’t think I’ve ever been that happy in my life 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    looking forward to getting my stitches out today! how I've missed straightening my arm without being in pain haha, also marks 1 week self harm free :) 
    @bubblesGoesBoo this is Fab , well done 👍🏻 
    Shaunie said:
    Im looking forward to the first time i go abroad.🙃
    Ohhhh , if you go on a plane it’s a amazing experience 
    Am looking forward to group DBT tomorrow. find it quite interesting and helps anxiety even tho get very anxious
    And To Christmas. 

Or is that too soon to be looking forward to lol? I mean shops are selling christmas stuff so guess not. 
    Looking forward to Aberdeen in 2 weeks! (hopefully) 
    Looking forward to putting a large potted lemon tree, a kumquat tree of similar size and a tangerine tree into our greenhouse instead of them cluttering up the inside of my villa. No room! Something's got to be done! Aunty organised some big strong men to move them. Hopefully we won't get to see any bum cracks. :joy:

I feel like I've mentioned this before but...... 

The 19th!!!  😍

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Oh and the 10th now because I'm excited to see what my pressy is :D 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

edited October 2018

Looking forward to bus rides, to health clinic. I just find sitting on a bus one of the most relaxing things to do. I mean probs weird as some people get anxious on buses i mean getting on buses i hate and waiting for them but once on the bus never wanna get off. Probably the air and the movement and looking at things mindfullnessly. I mean is all great til i start feeling travel sick or if smells of bo. Lol

Not pratically lookin forward to going to health clinic but am, cause interested to see how or what they do. Dont really know what it is or dunno why agreed Guessing is with other people so kinda really anxious. Just know that is at personality disorder service and is called a health clinic and that the NHS are apperently doing more to  combined physical health to mental. Maybe helpful. Hope dont get triggered by talking about weight and food and stuff. 

This afternoon we are having an arborist arrive bringing mediterranean conifer saplings to plant into a copse we have already had dug in preparation. The saplings are actually between 5 and 10 years old so are quite large. A crane is going to lower them in, aided by 5 men to fill them in with mature compost.
    Having extra trees will not only give our hotel privacy from the main road, but also protect us from weather though the planting cost will be high. It will be so lovely. We adore trees and in years to come they will look fabulous. Add some nesting boxes will encourage birds to nest.  =)
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    The weekend
    Weekender Offender 
    Sleeeep
    edited October 2018
    Tomorrow , I’m looking forward to tomorrow and i should get aN email on weather or no I’ve passed the assessment stage and go onto job matching stage !!!  
    Going to Huntington tomorrow to Horror at Hinchingbrooke House. Ive heard and read that its actually and actually scarey & this year is supposed to be good. But Is 7:30 til 8:30. Is it me or is that such a long time to be getting scared. Mean i did pay £20 so probably not ahaa. Never been before so looking forward to it. 😊
    edited October 2018
    going back to Aberdeen next week!
    Just this week until Sunday,  I'm so happy but I realise it must come to an end as usual.  I hope I get to see my partner in November because Christmas is far away :/ x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

im attucally looking forward to typing up my witness statments for my PEP as the sooner i get it started the sooner i get can it finished  ;)