Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Farewell Everyone, Thoughtsy has to leave The Mix 🤗 ♥️
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I could honestly cry right now I'm just clearly not worth it 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Just woke from the most awful nightmare. This is why I hate sleep, why go to sleep when you know you're going to wake up feeling even worse? Sat in tears, it felt so real, like I was back there reliving it all again. 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    I'm really going to struggle with college my timetable is bleh I only have two early mornings but I finish late and Friday I'm in for one pointless lesson and just bleh how do I keep up going with my mental state?

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

edited September 2018
    Was honest with my manager about why I was in hospital. it's the first time I've let anyone at work know what I've been doing to myself. Normally my sick lines just say 'admitted to hospital' and I've made up some bullshit but not this time. not sure if it was the right move or not. she was supportive and asked if there was anything they could do to help but sadly there's not :(  
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • TheAprilFoolTheAprilFool Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    Today I found out that one of my friends has considered ending her life recently. I've been worried about my friendship group in general for a while but this brought up a lot of mixed feelings.
    I knew my weekend away at my partners would end in tears but I didn't think it would hurt this much to have to leave, I'm trying to hold onto it only being 3 weeks till I see him again but it's hard I'm just so unhappy at home :/ 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I feel awful 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    had to make the decision not to go to the hospital with my dad this time around, im low on holidays at work and with my sister and her partner being unemployed I just can't afford it, he wants to go on his own now but he's not meant to cause of the distance :( 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    I so want to go home right now. I feel a fish out of water and can't swim away as have Leanne's funeral this Saturday and I have to keep strong. :'(
    edited October 2018
    Someone asked if i am still alive , through text message as dont reply. And then they said they cant be bothered to try anymore. Ans cant be botherd to wait for a reply back in a weeks time. Tbh i have started trying more, a week is better than months. But i guss  is fair enough. As a week replying everytime is not okay. (?) if want to meet up at some point aswell 

im so alone. I don’t know what is wrong with me. Why am i so distant and hard to keep in contact with people😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Why why is everything such a uphill battle - All I ask is for a break from all this shit 😭😩
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • TheAprilFoolTheAprilFool Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    Me and my boyfriend broke up on Friday. I knew it was coming for a while but now I'm worried that my self-esteem issues will prevent me from finding someone. 
    Today we find out wether my grandads cancer has spread or not, just waiting for the call. Had to leave work early cause im not coping with it all and have an emergency appointment to talk it through with someone, im not coping.
    Really strugglig tonight. -Not sure why. Have self harmed. Really sad. Really wish i wasnt breathing :’( :’( 

Me and my boyfriend broke up on Friday. I knew it was coming for a while but now I'm worried that my self-esteem issues will prevent me from finding someone. 
    Hey!
    Sorry you and bf split, but you must allow yourself time to get over him. Splitting up is never pleasant, it hits us on many levels, but there will be a time when you will be able to let go; let go the memory. Much of splitting up causes us unecessary guilt, but we are all too human and easily blame ourselves. Again, time is the healer but we must agree to letting go.

You will find somebody. It might be that theyfind you first. It's happened to me when I least expected it. Love is like that; sometimes it chooses us. :)
    edited October 2018
    Had dream i was being suffocated again 😭 :(. why do i literally feel a bit hard to breath now:(. & have woken up with stomach ache & feel really unwell 😥😥 😓 Why am i still alive:(.
    Hi. Attention seeker here. Seeking attention. I feel awful
    edited October 2018
    Ban me pls  Will i get banned if i spam and burden the place. I think am already
    Hahaha so embarrassing. I should of done what i normally do. - Which is post on the activty profil part and then i can actually delete them after. 
    Came home later today, internet not working, VPN not working; power cut. Worked on our solar panels up on the roof, all good until I got a shock off the accumulator - ouch! Glad I was on a rubber mat - even so. Now I got a splitting heachache, headache tablets not working, Peggy vomitng again and now waiting for doctor to arrive. Haven't slept in 24 hours feeling a wreck. Memory of those poor villagers not helping either   :'(
    My BDD is really playing up today for some reason. 

I just don't see the point in trying, I couldn't get myself to college today because I just didn't want people to have to see me,  they don't deserve that and I'm sorry I can't make myself look good for them :/

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Laine said:

I just don't see the point in trying, I couldn't get myself to college today because I just didn't want people to have to see me,  they don't deserve that and I'm sorry I can't make myself look good for them :/

Floxy said:
    Laine said:

Thanks floxy I was doing a bit better today,  had a poke around the charity shops and found a lovely dress but when I put it on, I just really struggled. 

I'm not meant for dresses I think, my horrible unfeminine figure says otherwise. 

Wish I avoided mirrors today but they were everywhere. I sound ridiculous :/ just gonna curl up in a cocoon and try to forget about my physical appearance x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

• fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Had the worst evening and night. No sleep whatsoever and I am an emotional wreck, I don’t think this is going to be a good day today. I just want to cry but I can’t. 

Life’s so hard, I just need a hug :(

« I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
    Laine said:
    Floxy said:
    Laine said:

Thanks floxy I was doing a bit better today,  had a poke around the charity shops and found a lovely dress but when I put it on, I just really struggled. 

I'm not meant for dresses I think, my horrible unfeminine figure says otherwise. 

Wish I avoided mirrors today but they were everywhere. I sound ridiculous :/ just gonna curl up in a cocoon and try to forget about my physical appearance x
    I know you hate your mirror and void it; it's only natural, but sometime, stand in front of it and list 3 things you like about your body: eg. your eyes and the depth of their colour; your hair; your fingernails. And then think of 3 best personal qualities that you really like about yourself. I got our youngster Peggy to do this today and she felt quite good about herself.

I hope you feel better tomorrow, @Laine

I'm not great with dresses, either. But they have to be tailored at the waist to look flattering on me. But charity shops are also a great place to find bargains, and even dirt cheap novels and hardcover biographies that would otherwise have cost a small fortune.

Today though, has not been wonderful. For some reason I've been bursting into tears and for no tangible reason. If only I could determine why. :/
    Thanks very much @Floxy i actually appreciate it <3

sometimes there need not be a reason, sometimes we just have one of those days be it because we're sad or just need a good cry. 

we're here for you just take it easy and have a cuppa and relax <3

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

This discussion has been closed.