Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Depression, anxiety, low self esteam

mariamaria Posts: 1 Just got here
i am having one of them terrible nights once agAin, been pretending all day to be happy when inside i am dying,i have fell so deep this time its getting hard to achive stuff my old self wants to, lossing hope 😔

Comments

• Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome,
    Im sorry that youre struggling. Im kinda losing hope too & is horrible & empathise with you. But am glad youre reaching out for help on here. Maybe at some point, if you wanted to, -  you could tell us abit more about whats going.

But i hope that maybe getting support from here and getting listened to,  can ease your pain somewhat.
     Pretending to be happy can feel like a really lonely place and all can feel lonely but we are here & many of us can relate to these feelings too
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Welcome @maria to The Mix.

When you feel ready and settled in a bit, reach out to us on any of the boards. You will be sure to get good support! In the meantime, how about you make yourself a chat account? The board has many great times to chat: support chat or general natter and each room is responsibly moderated. It only takes a minute to make a chat account: https://www.themix.org.uk/get-support/group-chat  but it's best made at the time the chat rooms open in the evening.

For full info on what chats are available and who is modding, this is the place you go to.

You won't feel so isolated, I assure you. There is always some sweet person to talk to and our moderators are first class to help in almost any difficult situation. I found great support for my emotional needs, so your getting a chat account will be just perfect.

If there is anything we can help you with, just ask. :)

Best wishes,
    Mandy

• Options
    RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Hey Maria, are you feeling any better today?

Also, just to let you know, ive moved your topic from Introduction to Health and Well being as I feel its a better place

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,851 Extreme Poster
    Hi maria,

Hope you're feeling better now - let us know how you're doing!

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.