Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Cant find “the last movie you watched” thread

ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,146 The Mix Elder
edited September 2018 in Help Desk
hi
there was a thread about last films we have watched, doubt its something that would have got removed on purpose & i cant seem to find it anywhere? Dunno if youd be able to get it back or if anyone else can see it? Or would need to make a new one?
 Thanks
I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 

Comments

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 1,237 Fanatical Poster
    edited September 2018
    Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places but I can't find it either- whether I search the boards for it or whether I actually go into the free time section and take a look.

It is quite old but so is the ranty thread and what are you listening to now, so I haven't a clue where it's wandered off to :joy:

Edit: what are you listening to isn't actually as old as I thought, it looks like there were plenty of threads before like that and it was revived as an idea- maybe we'll have to do that with the last movie thread if it doesn't show up somewhere xD
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,336 Fanatical Poster
    Hey Shaunie I can not find it either so you're crazy

It is weird because even old closed threads can be found? 

In any case I think making a new one would be a good idea :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • LaineLaine Llama Mama Posts: 1,336 Fanatical Poster
    Not crazy I meant not* the bus must of jerked 😭

🌈Positive thoughts🌈 

"Maybe it's not my weekend,  but it's gonna be my year" ~ All Time Low

"No one else is dealing with your demons, meaning maybe defeating them could be the beginning of your meaning friend" ~ TOP

"What's gonna be left of the world if you're not in it?" ~ Bastille
  • RhysRhys Posts: 271 Rampant Poster
    I've checked logs and I can't see its been deleted anywhere, Ill have a look to see if I can find it, if not ill flag to see where it may have gone :)
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Mega Poster Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,513 Mega Poster
    Some threads didn't make it over when they changed the boards, could of vanished then.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Past UserPast User Fanatical Poster Posts: 0 Fanatical Poster
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,146 The Mix Elder
    edited September 2018
    Ah thanks all. 

Was defintly here after changed boards though. So maybe somewhere?
    I've learnt two people can look at the exact same thing and see something completly different. 
  • The MixThe Mix Posts: 2,444 Community Managers
    Hmmm, how odd. The movie thread was definitely there after we migrated, so not sure where it could have gone. As @Rhys said, it's not showing in the logs so nobody deleted it (even accidentally). I'll raise this with the tech team, but definitely feel free to make a new one in the meantime @Shaunie. :)

Good spot!

Mike
    We're @Aife@Mike, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.