Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Music for Mental Health Gig

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
edited September 2018 in General Chat

So you may have seen over on our social channels that we are part of a HUGE event that is taking part later this year in London, launching the first Music for Mental Health gig with #IAmWhole, CALM and the YMCA.

We want to make sure that there is a genuine opportunity for young people to be part of this and so we have been able to get a very limited number of pre-sale tickets that are at a discounted rate to offer you :)

So far, Anne-Marie, and Olly Murs have been announced, whilst there are a number of BIG names to be announced shortly :) It's going to be an awesome event. 

If you would like to get access to the pre-sale, all you need to do is send us a PM. This is a first-come-first-served situation, so you'll have to be fast to get your chance. The main details to be aware of are:
  • Pre-sale tickets cost £30 (general sale will be £85)
  • You will be able to buy up to 2 pre-sale tickets
  • If you are under 16, you will need to be accompanied by an adult, and if you are under 14, you need an adult and can only be in the seated areas.
Good luck!

Ed, Mike and Aife

We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Oooh i would totally do this! but won't be able to afford the coach fare and possible hotel.

hope everyone else has a great time :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Last chance to get pre-sale tickets! 

Not sure if you have seen from our social, but 3 new artists have been added to the line-up:
    • James Arthur
    • Ella Eyre
    • Ed Sheeran
    PM us by 3.30pm today to get access to £30 tickets!

Ed
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.