Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

[OLD] The 'I need a hug' thread - please read first post before posting :)

Comments

• Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    So tired right now.  :cry:
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Someone just kill me now.
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Someone just kill me now.
    Sending hugs, what happened lovely? ♥️
    Don’t say that please, you have so much to live for. Have a read of some recovery letters or some self care to distract yourself. I promise you things will get better, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel. You mean so much to me and we all love having you here Bubbles - we are here for you! 

Remember i’m only a pm away if you need me or would like to talk. 
    Stay strong Bubbles, you can do this. 

Lauren xx
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
    Just thought id pop on here to offer some hugs to those who may be in need of them :heart:

But there isn't the hug emoji anymore... sooooo... 

Aww that’s so cute ♥️
    edited August 2018
    I just feel so awful  :'(
     I miss Ellie so much and I’m struggling so much to cope as everything’s getting on top of me. All my mental health and trying to cope with bereavement is exhausting and so difficult. 

I tried to not self-harm for Ellie but i gave in last night because it was just too hard and now I eel like I’m letting her down. I’m such a worthless, failure that doesn’t be deserve a life 😭

I hate my life and I just wish I’d fall asleep and never wake up  :/
    Post edited by TheMix on
    Meggles said:
    I'm so sad about going home
    Aww, why?
  • TheAprilFoolTheAprilFool Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    I've been feeling really stressed over the past couple of weeks. I feel like my to-do list is never ending and I keep worrying that I'll forget something important and mess everything up. I'm so overwhelmed by all the things I should be doing that I kind of shut down and end up doing a lot less that I should, if anything at all. I've been isolating myself because my anxiety makes me irritable and I find conversations draining, so I've hardly spent time with friends over the summer and my boyfriend is starting to worry about me (the fact that I don't feel like our relationship is very healthy doesn't help). I've broken down twice over the past week and am trying to be more open with my parents about what's going on, but I can't always rely on them to be understanding or supportive. Everything feels like a chore and I feel guilty because I don't always manage to achieve my daily goals or be really motivated all the time.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru

Until that day comes have one off me guys you can't feel it physically but it's there ❤

I know I can't help but I'm here x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Jet lag; need I say more?
    Hugs @Thoughtsy + 100 x more.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2018
    Cant remember the last time I’ve had a  physical hug. ( not that I’m not appreciative of virtual hugs, I am) . Just kinda really lonely
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Floxy said:
    Hugs @Thoughtsy + 100 x more.
    Thank you 💗💗
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    I'm all shaken up as I got to a train station in Amsterdam in the north to find out no trains can go to Amsterdam central due to a shooting at the station. All shaken up as I was meant to be getting a train there I am now going to have to fly home in 4 hours with that on my mind and what could of happen if i was 1 hour early getting the train. I'm sorry. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
This discussion has been closed.