Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi, my name is C.J Thomas

cjt03cjt03 Posts: 1 Just got here
edited August 2018 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is C.J Thomas and I am still a bed wetter. I am 15 years old, I would like to connect with other teenagers.
Tagged:

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hey CJ welcome to the mix! 

Feel free to post threads in any of the forum topics, if you need help or gave a question post on over at the help desk.

As far as the bed wetting I went right on until I was 15 too so don't feel embarrassed it happens :)

Hope you're doing okay x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Hello CJ,
    Welcome to the mix.

Do you think there are any issues going on in your life that could be causing this to happen? You could even speak to a GP if you are worried, but bed wetting is usually just something some people manage quickly and others take more time. 

:)
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Hello CJ, 
    Welcome to the Mix, hope your settling in well! 

Feel et free to reach out for support anytime you need on the boards and write posts about any concerns you have. We’re all very friendly and willing to help in anyway we can. I am glad you found us here and i hope you feel welcome here :) 

Don’t feel embarrassed I went on longer than everyone in my class and I was so embarrassed but it did eventually stop and now it is very infrequent. It is just one of those things i think that some people develop quickly in but others not so quickly. i wouldn’t say it is anything to be too concerned about but if you are worried maybe chatting to yout GP would be a good idea, I was tested just in case i had a problem but they came back normal so it doesn’t mean there’s necessarily something wrong with you. When I was going through it that became a common misconception. 9 times out of 10 it’s just going to sort itself out with time. Don’t worry about it. 

If you would like to talk about experiences or ask me anything about going to the GP and hospital for it, your very welcome to pm or comment. 

Take Care
    - Lauren 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Hey,
    welcome to the mix

i don’t suffer with bed wetting. But I’m sure you’re not alone with this. 
    Hope we can support you and hope you’re okay 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hi CJ, welcome to The Mix. Whenever you feel okay, reach out for support on our boards. :)