Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Yo yo it's Friday!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey lovely people :heart:

t's that time of the week where we get to share our weekend plans, 

I'll start, 

So tomorrow I am working, then Sunday I am looking after two of my nephews in the afternoon/evening :heart:

Ohh and SLEEPING LOTS :+1:

Over to you lovely people 

Sharing is caring
:heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Today I am staying in doing jobs around the house with my mum and getting bored. Tomorrow we are going on a bike ride along the coast then having lunch out and Sunday we are going to my gran’s house like every weekend and we spend the afternoon there. 

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 

Now I think about it, I only have another 2 weeks exactly until school starts again for me :)
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Today I'm having a much needed chill day after a few days in hospital. So will be replying to my penpals, trying a face mask one of them sent me and maybe ordering some shoes I've had my eyes on (trying to hold off til payday but don't know if I can lol)  =) tomorrow I'm working, and working in the morning on Sunday to try make up my hours. Sunday afternoon will probably be my housework day  :'(
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Today I've got a crummy college interview and then Saturday and Sunday I won't really be doing anything but laze around x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'm slightly grumpy from having last week bought a new kindle paperwhite e-book reader, only to see today it's been reduced by £20. But I got a good deal for getting a nice leather cover for it and a superfast charger, both of which cost half price.

This weekend we're driving down to Le Lavandou where tucked away in a forest is aunt Beth's lovely villa. Last time I was there I repaired its wooden shutters, and this time look forward to lazing around doing nothing, sipping drinkies, sunbathing and enjoying a typically lazy French family lunch including the playing of Boules. Weekend lunches usually last three hours during which neighbour friends bring homemade morsels and a lot of vino and beero gets glugged. Then we totter our merry tiddled way to bed and sleepibyes for the rest of the afternoon. :joy:
    Aidan said:
    I've got a lot of walking to do to lose some weight without damaging my joints any more than I have already (oops :joy:)

I'm getting seriously about an idea for a book I've gotten, and I'm working on the themes and narrative and the characters before I can finally sit down and write away!
    How interesting that you want to write a book! A friend said I should, so I bought a paperback on it. But have you a useful book on how to write a novel? If not, I can recommend you mine.

I have a dyslexic writer friend who makes stories in her head which her editor partner somehow translates into words. What a wonderful way of writing!

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Thoughtsy said:
    Today I am staying in doing jobs around the house with my mum and getting bored. Tomorrow we are going on a bike ride along the coast then having lunch out and Sunday we are going to my gran’s house like every weekend and we spend the afternoon there. 

Now I think about it, I only have another 2 weeks exactly until school starts again for me :)
    7th September?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Friday- shopping and gymnastics
    Saturday- nothing
    Sunday- ice skating
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Working. Hope to go to cinema though or greyhounds after work
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thoughtsy said:

7th September?
    Well 6th, I counted slightly wrong clearly :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Saturday here in Le Lavandou feels beautiful with breakfast outside (no wasps this time!) with a sea view to die for.  =)
    Thoughtsy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thoughtsy said:

7th September?
    This thread was made yesterday (aka a Friday) and you said exactly 2 weeks so 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5, 6 and then 7th
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thoughtsy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thoughtsy said:

7th September?
    This thread was made yesterday (aka a Friday) and you said exactly 2 weeks so 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 1, 2 , 3, 4, 5, 6 and then 7th
    Oops :(
    Thoughtsy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thoughtsy said:
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thoughtsy said:

7th September?
    Oops :(
    No problem 
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks for sharing everyone :heart:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    I met up with some friends on Friday which was nice. I think I might be getting a cold though so I'm probably going to sleep lots this evening and drink lots of orange juice! 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife said:
    I met up with some friends on Friday which was nice. I think I might be getting a cold though so I'm probably going to sleep lots this evening and drink lots of orange juice! 
    Ah feel better soon.

I assume you have bank holiday off work? So you can rest up.
    Orange juice is a lovely drink
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Update: ordered the shoes  =) I have an obsession lol

Spending this afternoon having a clear out ready for the workmen coming (at some point) then meeting a friend later on this evening :) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Aw nice @BubblesGoesBoo I hope your shoes arrive soon. Have a lovely time with your friend this evening. 

@*BananaMonkey* Thank you! I'm working tomorrow but from home which means I can have a pyjama and duvet day. :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife said:
    Aw nice @BubblesGoesBoo I hope your shoes arrive soon. Have a lovely time with your friend this evening. 

@*BananaMonkey* Thank you! I'm working tomorrow but from home which means I can have a pyjama and duvet day. :) 
    Im working tomorrow. But bank holiday should be a duvet and film day..