Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would you like to help us test a new text editor for the boards?

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone, 

Vanilla have given us a sneak peak of a new text editor that's coming soon in their next update. We've been given access to it early which is exciting! The new text editor has some cool features like a full emoji list, allows embedded media (Youtube, Soundcloud, & we can even link to The Mix articles) and it's easier to use the editor on mobiles. 

We're looking for people to help us test it to see what you think of it and help us break it so we can find some bugs that need fixing! Comment below or send us a PM if you'd like to help us test it. We'll start testing next week. 

- Aife
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I would love to help test it I have free time :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I would
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    I would love to help out :)
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Depends on when it is but yeah I can try it and help. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Thanks so much everyone! I'll send you all a PM on Sunday with details of how to test the new text editor :)  We should be ready to start testing it on Monday which is exciting. 

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Emma_, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 6pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey, I sadly won't be able to help as I am away. Sorry. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Hey Abi,

That's no problem at all. I hope you have a lovely time away :) 

- Aife

• EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    I'd love to join in if you still need people :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I'll help test it :) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    If my help is needed, I`ll be happy to help.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Thank you everyone! I'll send you all a PM today with details of testing :) 

- Aife

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Thank you Aife. I won't be able  to help on the 1st September though due to 2 parties. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
This discussion has been closed.