Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

May we have some more emojis?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
Hello!
I'd love to see some animals, flowers and other emojis. Could this be possible, please?  =)

Comments

• EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    That would be great, in the meantime, 
    if you use Mac laptop or computer you can get more emoji with ctrl+cmd+space bar, iPhones have loads of emoji and for android phones you can download the google keyboard and tap on the  :) to get lots of emoji. Im not sure about windows computers though.
    It would be nice if the Mix had more emoji, as the apple and android ones can look different depending on which device is viewing them. E.g- 🍪⏳🏁 might look different on android than it does on apple. I hope this helps until we get more device consistent ones. :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey @Eyepatch I use a temperamental windows 7 laptop, but strangely  enough, rarely use my iPhone for emojis. I keep forgetting so thanks. :)
  • fadedangelfadedangel Posts: 263 The Mix Regular
    Great idea @Floxy. I would love to see some more too. Maybe the hug emoji as well but flowers and animals would be lovely :) 
    « I have been through hell but the best is yet to come « 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Thoughtsy said:
    Great idea @Floxy. I would love to see some more too. Maybe the hug emoji as well but flowers and animals would be lovely :) 
    Sweetheart, thank you for that. I always thought how lovely it would be to 'give' a bunch of flowers in emoji form to simeone other than just clicking on the *hugs* tab.