Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Meme den

JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
edited October 2019 in General Chat
Something the boards seem to be missing is somewhere to share good ol' memes. Post them below!

NB: The usual boards guidelines still apply. Inoffensive fun stuff only. ;)
All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    enhanced-6655-1438795681-1.jpg
  • HannHann Posts: 3,434 Boards Guru
    obama-wave-at-the-people-joe-biden-imma-point-atem-3155276.png

Gotta love those Biden memes
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster

Will second attempt be successful? :d - dont know why but been laughing at this soooo much. Yep...i been randomly searching the internet for memes because i have nothing better to do with my life. I seriously need a job or apprenticeship. ahahahaha
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    Am I dumb or what are memes?
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    What?
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    h17021881_385500525156457_1454766610752288847_n.jpg?oh=c8bb1a1b7542f658e486b56b1aea6a5e&oe=5971EB95
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    17309699_738483302979399_8439322019920490935_n.jpg?oh=c3ceb146549ea7429ce2a0bc76186acf&oe=59592365
    17434767_1236153923164992_7512646774880197044_o.jpg?oh=4ab2189f79925f98b5161f957a2bc899&oe=596EB50D
    rgrNZCK.jpg
    asK79Yt.jpg
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

😭😂😭😭😭😂😂😂😭😂😭😭😂😭😂😭😂😭😭😭😂😭😭😂😂😭😭😭😂😂😭😭😭😂😭😂😭😂totally me rn😂😭🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

edited August 2018
    HAhahhhha. Hope this one isnt offensive or soemthing😶😂

• EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @Lostsense memes are just funny internet jokes usually made by changing the subject of a picture to make it more relatable or funny :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
     sometimes memes are far too relatable 😂
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
    Haah
    ♥️
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Shibas and I.T crowd are some of my favourite memes eyepatch 👌😂

And 

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld

I've gotten into making my own memes many epic doges and screaming seagulls to come! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

I love making screaming seagull memes 😂😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

I don't know whether this one worked out that well 😂😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Current mood 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

A lovely little meme you likely won't understand if you're not down Cornwall end 😂 

Emmet's are tourists and we don't often like sharing, don't get me wrong it's great for income but not when our quaint little town is overun and it's hard to live our antisocial lives 😂

To Devon with them I say!! 

(just Kidding its beautiful down here please visit we're low on money our public toilets have been slashed! 😂😂😂)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Classic meme 👌

I love internet and antisocial memes 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈