Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi, my name is Womble!

WombleWomble Posts: 1 Just got here
So er hello, I guess?
I dont really have anything to say beyond that. Im a uni student and possibly trans (which isnt great to deal with in my area of the uk)
  For some reason though I thought this site/group was the same as a place called the mix in stowmarket. Im not actually sure if they are associated, the same thing or as some bizarre coincidence they just share the exact same name. 

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Heya Womble
    Welcome to the boards. 

I think Maybe coincidence with the same name! Have no idea though.

Hope you find support & help here :)
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hi Womble,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Welcome womble!  :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    Definitely a funny coincidence! Even more so that we're both organisations for young people... how bizarre. In any case, welcome to the community, Womble. :)

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Welcome! 
    When ever you feel ready feel free to make a post about what you are going through, we will help anyway we can :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • ellyelly Posts: 10 Settling in
    Welcome x