Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hey Friday!!

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture

Hey everyone :heart:

So I am failing at posting these weekly now, I will try and get better. 

So... today I am actually poorly so in bed, and reckon I'll be in bed most of the day tbh. This weekend I don't have any plans actually, so chilled one for me.

What are you lovely lot up too?

I look forward to reading your replies. :+1:

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    edited August 2018
    Couldn't sleep last night because of this. :/

So all morning I caught up sleep and only woken to see Sophie lugging in 5 large trays of yummy Spanish cherries. This afternoon she'll be stoning them to make jam. I'll be helping her after a cuppa tea and a biscuit.

Weekend? Dunno. Hopefully a nice lie in tomorrow, maybe some busking in town early evening. Sunday? That can take care of itself. B)
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    Ah it sounds like you have a nice weekend planned :heart:

Enjoy :+1:
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Thanks @*BananaMonkey*, I inted to, Just don't want any more thunderstorms. But theyre creeping back again. Perhaps I should go out and do a rain dance. Or maybe not lest I get DZZZZZT!  :joy:
    Floxy said:
    Thanks @*BananaMonkey*, I inted to, Just don't want any more thunderstorms. But theyre creeping back again. Perhaps I should go out and do a rain dance. Or maybe not lest I get DZZZZZT!  :joy:
    Ah hopefully they stay away.

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2018
    Hope you feel better soon! <3

Saturday & sunday im working which actually dreading. But as my sister says “its just retail” ..um and prison is just a room loll. 
    But after work on saturday ill be staying in town & doing some shopping then just go home & sleep
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    edited August 2018
    Shaunie said:
    Hope you feel better soon! <3

Saturday & sunday im working which actually dreading. But as my sister says “its just retail” ..um and prison is just a room loll. 
    But after work on saturday ill be staying in town & doing some shopping then just go home & sleep
    Thanks for the get well wishes. :heart:

Hope work goes okay for you, and goes super quick for you 

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I'm actually not up to much apart from nipping down the food bank to get some food and going to Morrison's for their cheap tinned stuff. 

I may nip down to Costa tomorrow because I have a free drink on my card to treat myself and a spare pound for some chocolate :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    I hope you feel better soon being poorly sucks there's definitely an illness going around, stay hydrated! ❤

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    edited August 2018
    Laine said:
    I'm actually not up to much apart from nipping down the food bank to get some food and going to Morrison's for their cheap tinned stuff. 

I may nip down to Costa tomorrow because I have a free drink on my card to treat myself and a spare pound for some chocolate :)
    :heart:

I really like costa.
    Reading and replies to comments on this thread is cheering me up, it's great to be apart of such a great online community 
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    edited August 2018
    Spent today looking for socks (a cat, not actual socks  :p (no luck though)) this evening I'm just going to chill and maybe take another walk round the estate. Tomorrow and Sunday I'm working  :'( but might update to let you know what I'm doing in the evening  :) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Spent today looking for socks (a cat, not actual socks  :p (no luck though)) this evening I'm just going to chill and maybe take another walk round the estate. Tomorrow and Sunday I'm working  :'( but might update to let you know what I'm doing in the evening  :) 
    I hope Socks turns up soon for you lovely one :heart:

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I’m spending most this weekend with my boyfrien (it’s his 16th birthday on Monday and he’s with his family on the day so we’re celebrating this weekend). We went to a park near us with our (rather large now) family puppy where they were running an event where he could swim in the pool. Was hilarious watching him.

Tomorrow a quiet one I think, not sure what we’ll do might go out or something. 

So a good one :)
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    I hope Socks turns up soon for you lovely one :heart:

Thanks, I spoke to the postie and he said someone on the estate has taken in a stray grey cat but he can't remember who. I hope it is socks, at least she's been looked after  <3 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Aw I hope you find her soon @BubblesGoesBoo. Hope you're okay <3

Hope you're feeling better today @*BananaMonkey*

I did a bit of shopping yesterday, joined a gym and went to Nandos! :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    Aife said:
    Aw I hope you find her soon @BubblesGoesBoo. Hope you're okay <3

Hope you're feeling better today @*BananaMonkey*

I did a bit of shopping yesterday, joined a gym and went to Nandos! :) 
    Thank you Aife,

Ah I have a gym membership but hardly ever go but I'm too stubborn to cancel it lol. Is yours just a gym or gym and pool. 

Never been to nandos, 
    Hope everyone has had nice weekends :heart:
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,739 Master Poster
    Has Socks turned up?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous