Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Saying hello again!

Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster

So I've been knocking around here for a while, but have been pretty behind the scenes for some time now. You may be seeing me around a little more, so I thought I should probably say hello again  :)

You may remember me from some particularly niche relationship threads back in the day, but if not, here is a bit about me: My name's Ed, I work for The Mix in a number of ways, supporting our volunteers, training, youth participation and community. I'm a big fan of useless sports trivia and chilling out in parks talking or playing sport...Did I mention I like sport?!

I'm going to be slightly more active on the community so you may see me dipping into threads, and responding to a few PMs here and there. Looking forward to being more involved, as I know what a supportive place this is  :3
FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

Comments

• Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Welcome back @Edward8=)
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Welcome back, Edward!

Such a cute lil' fox you have there. =)
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Nothing has changed then Ed still doing the football and filling in when needed so just a floating as always then. Let's see how fast I can annoy you  :p 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Welcome back Ed
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Ed_Ed_ Moderator Posts: 1,551 Extreme Poster
    edited August 2018
    Thanks everyone, glad to be back a little more than I have been recently :)

You may also see me around using the @The Mix account too
    FAQHow to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.

• independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Welcome back!! I remember you! 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Welcome back Ed! 
    Not sure I remember you as i joined a little late so it's nice to meet you! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Ohi Ed, Welcome to the boards (again?)
    Didn't expect to see you here :o

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Welcome Back :) Thats a super cute Fox!
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy."