Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I hope this works out

Almist04Almist04 Posts: 22 Boards Initiate
HI, my name is Alex. 13
When I found this site I started thinking about an old site that I can't remember the name of that helped me through a lot of really bad stuff. Now, before I really interduce myself, I want to say that I am not your run-of-the-mill teenager. I am obsessed with things that even the most perverted people would cringe too. Pleases try to understand that I'm not dramatic, and my life is not normal life when you talk to me. I was diagnosed with scizelphrainia at 12 years old. I am bi-sexual, and for the love of god, I am not confused about my sexuality. I know more about sex than any 50-year-old man.
I will most likely post a lot of sexual related stuff. I also have un-diagnosed multiple personality things. It is complicated. I will explain if someone asks
I will try to be active. I will be more active the more people respond to my posts.
Tagged:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Welcome to the boards, Alex. You will get good support here and great advice. :)

Best wishes,
    Mandy
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hi Alex,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community, Alex! Glad you found us. :)
    Laine said:
    general chat for light bearded conversation
    For what now, @Laine? ;)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Mike said:
    Welcome to the community, Alex! Glad you found us. :)
    Laine said:
    general chat for light bearded conversation
    For what now, @Laine? ;)

Ohhhhhh my god 😂😂😂 auto correct big time sorry god I'm so sorry 😂

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld