Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    That's great, @Shaunie glad you found one you liked. =)
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Why isnt The Mix on the birthday fundraiser options on fb?  :/
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    31C this afternoon and the air remains dense and sticky. Tomorrow afternoon though is going to be a scorching 35C so we'll be staying in.
    Very violent thunderstorms right now and loud hail! :s
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited June 2018
    Meggles said:
    Stress fracture on my ankle which means limited stuff I can do as I need to rest it. Gshhhhhhhh
    Lay a bag of frozen peas (or frozen bag of something wrapped in a tea towel) over your ankle. It will reduce the swelling

Edit. my glasses broke today, stem fell right off and they can't be fixed. So it's off to Palma tomorrow for a new pair. Also we were going to the herb festival today, but last night it suffered severe storm damage. might still be worth going as it's still on and I want to buy some of their special myrtle liqueurs. :p

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2018
    Why do people just ask the most stupid questions to workers like “is this the kids section” um i don’t know can you read the label and see if it says kids, the clothes look pretty small so whata think it is. I mean lot quicker if you just do it yourself without having to ask soemone. And then there are people who just walk in the entrance and ask where woman clothes are. Like omg theyre infront of you, im sure if you walk more than a step will see some clothes. Like have enough shit to pick up from the floor cause people are rude and drop stuff and dont bother picking it up, and have fold tops that people seem to thoughtless throw everywhere eventho they can see ive just spent long time folding them. like do i really have time to stop and answer every simple question from every customer. Like it wouldnt even come to my mind to ask a retail assisant a simple question like it, just walk around, find it eventaully

Then A customer was speaking to me in their own lanaguge and was getting annoyed that i couldnt understand what she was saying. I mean we are in England. I can only speak english so like wtf why get moody. Turns out she wanted to know where she can return and complain about her toothbrush she brought and USED because it is not good quality. Omg.  im done. Primark is not a place you go to get a good quality tooth brush. And defo cant return a used tooth brush😭😭😂. Do lose the will to live
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Pharmacy fucked up my meds. This is why I hate daily dispense, when they fuck up I have no spares to take... looks like I'm going med-less tonight  :/ 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
    Pharmacy fucked up my meds. This is why I hate daily dispense, when they fuck up I have no spares to take... looks like I'm going med-less tonight  :/ 
    The pharmacists have done that to me, but I'll pray you'll get through this night x
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Right some of you might be able to relate. I fucking lost it with childline just then. It's a basic question that should be asked. I was talking about an appointment with my go tomorrow. I sadly cant talk to my kooth counsellor as i am to busy while she is in work. I am anxious and on edge about this go appointment tomorrow about anxiety.
    18 minutes into there 1-2-1 online chat I lost it wanting to move onto a different topic when there was still a question they should clearly of asked ... How do I think i can cope eith the appointment tomorrow. I clearly stated I have anxiety!!!! This person is now probably wishing they didn't have to speak to me. 
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Therapy today then my first driving lesson... why does it have to be when theres a storm!? praying i don't have a flashback.
  • SevenSeven Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    That sounds pretty scary Bubbles! How did the driving test go? 
    Seven said:
    That sounds pretty scary Bubbles! How did the driving test go? 

my day got even more hectic, ended up having to work tonight :( driving was okay though, i didnt crash! haha, we only done stopping and starting to get used to the clutch but going out again tomorrow :)
    That jug of sangria we guzzled tonight really was a belter! (she said, as she weaved her way to bed) :joy:
    No one cares. People only listen to me to reply. No one cares or is interested in what i say or wants to understand. 
    I actually care what people say. Sad its always a one way thing
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    I heard my ex singing on the radio this morning. I wrote those sad lyrics and now they've returned to haunt me. I burst into tears.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    I've never been more tired in my life. Need a break lol!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    edited June 2018
    Im so fed up of living on 5 hours sleep. I dunno if im tired anymore or just how i feel. I Dont know any different now
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    For some reason i have just been left a voice mail from the college say that they want to speak to me about A-Level when i have told them i am moving onto Level 3 music. My college are so thick!
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
    Back in hospital, so much for a holiday   :'(
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Back in hospital, so much for a holiday   :'(
    I hope that you get better soon.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Thinking of you Bubbles :(

I pray you get well soon

Mandy
    30C outside! Glad I'm inside!!
    Ended up back in hospital, just got home again, haven't slept for 5 days now and gotta do an 8 hour shift at work. I can't cope. 
    This horrid leg of mine. I've been hobbling around with a stick, but it is getting better. Oh and the heat here. Already its nudging 34C.

+

espresso machine broke down. Ineed my caffeine fix nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    I have a leanly muscled upper body honed from working out in our home gym becoming super fit. And then cellulitis struck, rendering me as helpless and as vulnerable as a baby. The raging infection caused my heart to race, causing the hospital doctor to give me a beta blocker in addition to an elephant load of IV antibiotics and I am still having to take them, but orally.

I feel so down. Never thought it could be like this, but cellulitis the doctor said is no chooser for it could strike anyone, no matter how fit and strong. Tonight I sat in my lover's arms being comforted, but I wept. I still have a long way to go and my leg still feels painful to walk on. I never realised this infection could lay me to such worthlessness. :cry:

If there is anyone here who could offer me solace in my distress as I sit alone after everyone went to sleep?
    infected arm, on antibiotics and signed off work, mental illness wins again :(
    infected arm, on antibiotics and signed off work, mental illness wins again :(
    All good reason not to discharge yourself, darling.

I'll be writing soonx
    When you go out for a sneaky walk and end up bumping into a nurse  :#