Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi, my name is butterfly72!

butterfly72butterfly72 Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
I love listening to music and dancing  <3

It makes me so happy and distracts me from my thoughts. 
It also allows me to express myself.

I love to read too though right now I haven't been in the mood lately to read a book.

I love going on walks. 
It just puts me in the now.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hello and welcome to our boards, @butterfly72 I'm Mandy and pleased to meet you. :)
  • butterfly72butterfly72 Posts: 6 Confirmed not a robot
    Hello Mandy  :)
    I'm pleased to meet you too 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited June 2018
    Heya Butterfly, welcome to the boards :)
    Post edited by JustV on
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hi butterfly72,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome welcome, Butterfly! Awesome to have a creative joining us. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Hi again Butterly.

Perhaps you'd be interested in getting a chat account for when we have chats during the week. These are either support chats, general chats for lighthearted stuff and we have Support Cicle which allows us to have a slot all of our own where others can give great advice and support. Lists can be found here.

It only takes a minute to make a chat account. When chats open on the evening you make one here.

Have a lovely weekend =)

Mandy
  • SevenSeven Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    Hi there everyone!  =) I hope you enjoy your time here Butterfly, and thanks to Floxy for being so informative! All the best to everyone :)
    Hey @butterfly72 Even if you're over 16, you can still go to the Under 16's chat tonight (6-7:30 pm UK time) because older members are encouraged to support the younger ones. I go. It's good fun and a great way of meeting new people and making friends.