Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I can’t do this anymore.

Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
Haven’t been on here for a while but I’m honestly so fed up. I feel so so low right now and my feelings are consuming me... I just don’t know what to do anymore and I don’t know who to turn to.

Comments

• PuffinEthicsPuffinEthics Posts: 74 Budding Regular
    @Butterfly23 hey,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time.

That consuming feeling is something a lot of us here at the mix can relate to I'm sure.

We're glad you've reached out again, you can always turn to us here, do you have anyone you feel you can talk to?
    A chat with a friend or family member could make a difference for you.

Is there anything triggering this feeling? Or a particular thing that's making it harder for you at this point?
    We're here to listen if you'd like to share more about what your thinking and feeling at the moment?

Thank you for sharing, thank you for reaching out,

- Puffin Ethics :rainbow:

• Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    @PuffinEthics no there’s no one I can talk to and I just feel so hopeless
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Do you know whats going on to make you feel like this or why you feel like this?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    @Shaunie nope
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Oh im sorry. But i think maybe Theres alwya some sort of something behind how we feel. -That maybe were not aware off
    . Not sure what to say but how have you been dealing with feeling like this so far?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • nish215nish215 Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    Haven’t been on here for a while but I’m honestly so fed up. I feel so so low right now and my feelings are consuming me... I just don’t know what to do anymore and I don’t know who to turn to.

Hey Butterfly23,

I'm sorry you're feeling like this right now, but it's a great first step that you reached out on here! Is there anything particular that's bothering you, that's making you feel low?

You mentioned in a different response you have no one to talk to, we are always here to listen to you at the Mix but if you want some more professional help to deal with how you're feeling you could always talk to your GP.

-Nish