Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Curved penis

anonimoanonmenanonimoanonmen Posts: 1 Just got here
Hi guys! This is a call for gay or bi men in this forum!
So I have an embarassing condition, which is a very upward curved penis... It curves upwards 40° like a banana. I would like to hear if anyone bottomed for someone like me... is it painful or dificult? I am screwed up?
Cheers!

Comments

• RhysRhys Posts: 288 The Mix Regular
    Hello, I'm just letting you know I have removed the image you linked. Although we are a very open forum on what can be talked about, we would prefer images such as what you linked not to bad posted.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Bernard M. Baruch
  • Candlestick56Candlestick56 Posts: 90 Budding Regular
    Hey @anonimoanonmen,

Sorry I'm not a gay or bi man so can't comment on sex logistics, but I just read this and wanted to say no, you're not screwed up! Penis' range loads and pretty much every single man wonders if his is normal! Don't worry about it. And re difficulty... You'll only know if you try :)
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hiya :)

I may be a woman but i just wanted to say Penis size definitely varies, and it won't ruin a relationship for sure you just need to try different positions to see what works out best! X

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld