Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Difficulty logging in

Invisible_meInvisible_me Posts: 139 The Mix Convert
Hello there,

So, I am difficulty logging on. I have to go onto my emails and click on a post link and log on from there, It doesn't let me log on directly from the site.

Any ideas why? It's getting rather frustrating.

Thanks

In_me

Comments

• Options
    MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    I am sorry this has happened, but am sure @The Mix staff will be able to help you tomorrow morning.

Wishing you all the best,

-Belle
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hi @Invisible_me

I'm so sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in. Our website is a bit confusing the login for the boards looks very similar to the login for an area called Your Voices. I think this might be why you're having trouble logging in or it could be a bug! Would you be able to try logging in from this link here?

Let me know if that works :)

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Hey @Invisible_me

May I suggest also that if you have Firefox browser that you bookmark the forum, set its URL to the Firefox Toolbar? (It's easily deleted). Then you will have quick access. Similarly with Chrome.
  • Options
    The Mix wrote: »
    Hi @Invisible_me

I'm so sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in. Our website is a bit confusing the login for the boards looks very similar to the login for an area called Your Voices. I think this might be why you're having trouble logging in or it could be a bug! Would you be able to try logging in from this link here?

Let me know if that works :)

- Aife
    Hi there Aife,

That link did work- and I was able to log on....

I'm so confused with the 'your voices' area.

Invisible_me
  • Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @Invisible_me

That's great to hear that link worked for you. Yeah the Your Voices area is very confusing, the login in areas look exactly the same. Feel free to bookmark the page like @Mirabelle suggested.

All the best,

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    Thanks!!