Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    I ache so badly this morning. And I have a sinus infection. I hate these early mornings, too. I'm going to phone the doc.
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Mirabelle wrote: »
    I ache so badly this morning. And I have a sinus infection. I hate these early mornings, too. I'm going to phone the doc.

Hope you're ok!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”

Hope you're ok!

Doing amoxicillin and hot chocolate, thanks! I've just nagged Jules to get off her arse and take me shopping.
  • BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Tw.

I feel like everyone thinks my problems stem from being raped. Like if they read my notes they'll see my mental health was shit BEFORE the rape. It's all my therapist wants to talk about and it's the one thing I don't want to talk about :crying::crying:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    I just totally lost my shit..crying, shouting and tantrums. My remote went behind my radiator and it got stuck..I have just spent 5hours trying to get it with coathangers, a mop, a spatular, a knife all sorts FINALLY got it!! I was ready to pull my radiator out😡
    Lostsense wrote: »
    I just totally lost my shit..crying, shouting and tantrums. My remote went behind my radiator and it got stuck..I have just spent 5hours trying to get it with coathangers, a mop, a spatular, a knife all sorts FINALLY got it!! I was ready to pull my radiator out😡

Brought back memories of my kitchen torment, but you managed to get the wretched thing and I admire your tenacity. I think, though... losing one's shit and having a meltdown is actually good self-therapy though it doesn't feel like it at the time!

#

My accountant says I should pay income tax on my high music earnings to avoid aunty from being done. It's so unfair! Nowhere near 18 yet. :(

• LostsenseLostsense Posts: 1,329 Wise Owl
    NOTE do not put anything on my radiator again! I know I'm going to forget at some point though..maybe I should put a sign on my radiator🤔
    Lostsense wrote: »
    There we go!😆 hopefully I will now be reminded!

Haha very good and well done!
    Latest news, Jules has bronchitis. :(
    Latest news, Jules has bronchitis. :(

Awww hope she’s ok!!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Trivial rant of the day: So I’m always pulling muscles in my arms and the current one is my left shoulder and NOTHING IS FREAKING WORKING :(
    Trivial rant of the day: So I’m always pulling muscles in my arms and the current one is my left shoulder and NOTHING IS FREAKING WORKING :(

You should see your doctor and ask to be referred to a physiotherapist. Ask mum for advice first. Also, ask to get replacement batteries for your laptop.

I had a bad night with Jules coughing through most of it. Not really a morning person either.
    I walked into the lounge it was fogged out with cannabis smoke. The terrible twins were snorting cocaine. I gave them a tirade but they laughed. I punched the biggest guy in the face. And again - blood everywhere. The youngest clawed at me. I kneed him in the nuts and boxed his ears. "Get your arse out of my house!" I roared. He staggered away with his brother.

Where's security when you bloody need them? Oh - only outside drinking tea and having a cig break. "You're fired!" I shouted. "Get off my property!"

Aunty came running out and took over from me. By then I was shaking. I was furious. My aristo family are now gone. Never in my life have I ever been so angry - never! My knuckles are grazed and throbbing. But they won't be back. What a shower of shit. Never mess with a Jeanmaire. :grump:
    I walked into the lounge it was fogged out with cannabis smoke. The terrible twins were snorting cocaine. I gave them a tirade but they laughed. I punched the biggest guy in the face. And again - blood everywhere. The youngest clawed at me. I kneed him in the nuts and boxed his ears. "Get your arse out of my house!" I roared. He staggered away with his brother.

Where's security when you bloody need them? Oh - only outside drinking tea and having a cig break. "You're fired!" I shouted. "Get off my property!"

Aunty came running out and took over from me. By then I was shaking. I was furious. My aristo family are now gone. Never in my life have I ever been so angry - never! My knuckles are grazed and throbbing. But they won't be back. What a shower of shit. Never mess with a Jeanmaire. :grump:

You’d be a brilliant security guard, Belle!!

But seriously I hope you’re ok!!

You should see your doctor and ask to be referred to a physiotherapist. Ask mum for advice first. Also, ask to get replacement batteries for your laptop.

I had a bad night with Jules coughing through most of it. Not really a morning person either.

I’ve told her but she’s like “It’s just all the training” - which it is but still!!! Even that painkilling jell (whatever it’s called) only worked for a short period...

Hope Jules is ok!
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

Some people have literally zero respect for anyone. Well handled though, and yes, what utterly useless security. They need to up their bloody game!
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Meggles wrote: »
    That fucking earthquake scared the shit out of me. Never felt anything like it. Sat in bed and all of a sudden my whole house is shaking like crazy.. holy fucking camel balls

Strange, aren't they? Not what I expected first time I was in one. The whole world is moving. Interesting though.

My PC has died. Specifically I think an HDD has failed, and I cannot load windows. That or its just corrupt, but either way I cannot find my win7 DVDs to install off onto another drive, and am attempting to load Vista off old discs seeing what works. Fuck and bollocks, I'm skint ATM also. I really don't need this right now as I have many things going on. Lord above for once have mercy on me? Aaaaah hairy fucking horse cocks!

Hope you're ok!

Thanks for asking, Eleanor - I was on tour in Spain. Glad to be home though and Jules is feeling better! :)
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »

Strange, aren't they? Not what I expected first time I was in one. The whole world is moving. Interesting though.

My PC has died. Specifically I think an HDD has failed, and I cannot load windows. That or its just corrupt, but either way I cannot find my win7 DVDs to install off onto another drive, and am attempting to load Vista off old discs seeing what works. Fuck and bollocks, I'm skint ATM also. I really don't need this right now as I have many things going on. Lord above for once have mercy on me? Aaaaah hairy fucking horse cocks!

Oh I'm sorry. Did you get Vista loaded? If you did, I don't think it's supported any more by Microsoft, but you'd best check.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »

Some people have literally zero respect for anyone. Well handled though, and yes, what utterly useless security. They need to up their bloody game!
    My miserly git of stepfather employed a local security firm instead of the one that was planned. What right had he? He doesn't even live here. None of this horrible shit would have happened otherwise. The concert audience saw my grazed knuckles and the scratches on my face despite the makeup girl doing her best to conceal. By the end of a performance I looked like a cat had clawed me. I can't take legal action because I savaged them. On coming home this evening, said git was unpleasant to me so I told him to fuck off. It's my house, I own it and I'm not having ignorant pigs living here.

can't stop crying
    can't stop crying

What’s up, Belle?
    You know something is drastically wrong with your life when you can’t even breathe without coughing... WHY ME!! :( Haven’t been this bad since I was about 12!!
    You know something is drastically wrong with your life when you can’t even breathe without coughing... WHY ME!! :( Haven’t been this bad since I was about 12!!

You should see your doctor, sweetheart. They will sound your chest and determine what is wrong. You may have a virus. Do your neck glands feel tender or are swollen?

You asked what's up with me. Today is the anniversary of my toddler's death from two years ago. You may read what I posted last evening here:

http://www.themix.org.uk/community/forum/thesite-topics/health-wellbeing/3583724-crying-in-the-dark

You should see your doctor, sweetheart. They will sound your chest and determine what is wrong. You may have a virus. Do your neck glands feel tender or are swollen?

You asked what's up with me. Today is the anniversary of my toddler's death from two years ago. You may read what I posted last evening here:

http://www.themix.org.uk/community/f...ng-in-the-dark

Awww I’m so so sorry for your loss! :( hope you’re doing as ok as you can be right now.

I would go to see them... but the last time my sister went for a similar thing they just gave her Naproxen (which we had in the cupboard anyway) and basically told her to get on with it!

THEY’RE USELESS!! :(

Awww I’m so so sorry for your loss! :( hope you’re doing as ok as you can be right now.

I would go to see them... but the last time my sister went for a similar thing they just gave her Naproxen (which we had in the cupboard anyway) and basically told her to get on with it!

THEY’RE USELESS!! :(

Thank you for your feelings over my loss... tonight I received a lot of support in chat. And a few on my thread have been wonderful, too.

Naproxen is pretty useless, I agree. But you should get this cough listened to. It's amazing how a doctor's training can distinguish what's going on with our breathing just by listening through their stethoscope. I was diagnosed with mild asthma from mine tapping away and listening. Glad I didn't belch, haha!
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Sometimes never get a - thank you for helping people or even acknowledgement. Not really specifcally talking about on here - but yeah it is even on here aswell and everywhere. Is rude as fuckkkkk tbh. I dont know why i bother sometimess or with some people.
    Twice as annoying when help someone multiple times and not once have been actknowlegded or thanked.
    Or espically when working and help a customer and never say thanks. Doesnt cost or take a lot to fucking say thanks. Ruddddddeeeeee & Load of bullshit.
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Some bird brain left the sausages out on the kitchen worktop. And the dog had them away. :blush:
    Was washing the dishes after dinner and when I was washing a plate... lifted it out of the sink and inadvertently tipped it forwards... cue me absolutely soaking wet and my sister laughing her ass off!!! 🤔

Knew today wasn’t exactly gonna be my day!