Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi everyone!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My name is Mariame. I’m from USA. I was referred to this website from the article I was reading about loneliness. I’m a loner, I’m used to it now. But I just want to talk and meet new people ☺️

Comments

• SevenSeven Posts: 58 Boards Initiate
    Hi there Mariame,

Welcome to our boards. We are a community of lovely people open to listening, so we're glad to have you here!

What I will say is that we operate in the UK, so some topics and other organisations you see talked about in some of those threads may not be as helpful to someone living in the USA, but of course we are always up for conversation! We hope you enjoy your time here. :wave::)
  • MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Hello Mariame,

Welcome to our forum. Our members and staff are lovely and great to reach out to. I hope you enjoy your time here with us. :)

-Belle
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome to the boards Mariame :yippe: :wave:
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hi Mariame,

Welcome!x

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.