Hi

ElisiaElisia Posts: 23 Cool Newbie
Hi I am not to sure where to put this so I hope this is right. I had an email saying Themix deleted my post and sent me a message but my email only shows the begginging of it and when I log in it dosent show I have a new message so I cant read it all.

Comments

• The MixThe Mix Staff team Posts: 1,341 Moderator
    Hey @Elisia

Welcome to the boards. It's great to have you here. :)

That sounds strange messages aren't coming through to your account. Would you be able to send us a message by clicking this link here. I can send our message through to you again. :)

All the best,

- Aife
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.
  • ElisiaElisia Posts: 23 Cool Newbie
    Hi I clicked on it and it says Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin
    Hey @Elisia I'm not quite sure why you're not able to view the messages page, everything looks fine on your account. Would you be able to email us at [email protected] and we can get back to you there. :)

All the best,

- Aife
    We're Aife & Mike - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk forum.
    What do I say? Will it go to you?
    Can you try sending me another message please
    Can you also just tell me here why my post was deleted I didnt know I did anything wrong
    Hey there @Elisia - we've just dropped you another PM, where we'll clear up these questions for you. :) And yep, if you private message us it goes directly to the staff team (currently myself, Aife and Emma).

Cheers,
    Mike