Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi

ElisiaElisia Posts: 23 Boards Initiate
Hi I am not to sure where to put this so I hope this is right. I had an email saying Themix deleted my post and sent me a message but my email only shows the begginging of it and when I log in it dosent show I have a new message so I cant read it all.

Comments

• Options
    TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
    Hey @Elisia

Welcome to the boards. It's great to have you here. :)

That sounds strange messages aren't coming through to your account. Would you be able to send us a message by clicking this link here. I can send our message through to you again. :)

All the best,

- Aife
    We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    Hi I clicked on it and it says Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin
  • Options
    Hey @Elisia I'm not quite sure why you're not able to view the messages page, everything looks fine on your account. Would you be able to email us at info@themix.org.uk and we can get back to you there. :)

All the best,

- Aife

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.
  • Options
    What do I say? Will it go to you?
  • Options
    Can you try sending me another message please
  • Options
    Can you also just tell me here why my post was deleted I didnt know I did anything wrong
  • Options
    Hey there @Elisia - we've just dropped you another PM, where we'll clear up these questions for you. :) And yep, if you private message us it goes directly to the staff team (currently myself, Aife and Emma).

Cheers,
    Mike