Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Community Newsletter - November/December

TheMixTheMix Posts: 3,040 Boards Guru
Hey everyone,

Here's this month's newsletter, we hope you enjoy it! :)

<iframe width="750" height="2000" src="http://mailchi.mp/36418db83ad5/community-newsletter-december&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

- Aife & Mike
We're @Aife, @Ella, @Gemma, and @JustV - the staff team here at The Mix.

Our DMs are monitored Monday - Friday (10am - 5pm) with limited cover on weekends. We have a great team of moderators looking after the community outside of those hours to check in on any reported posts.

We're not able to provide support on this account. If you need support urgently for any reason, please call 999, go to your nearest A&E or contact Crisis Messenger by texting THEMIX to 85258.

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Meggles wrote: »
    Awwie. My pretty snow photo

When Aife showed me the newsletter, the first thing I commented on was how gorgeous that photo is! Such a wonderful and interesting shot. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 976 Part of The Mix Family
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    MirabelleMirabelle Posts: 1,020 Wise Owl
    Thank you @Aife[/USER] and [USER="95844"]Mike[/USER] for putting mummy's cheese straws recipe in your newsletter! Congratulations [USER="101908"]Esme17 for being Post of The Month winner!
  • Options
    starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    Thanks @Mirabelle :)

Esme x
  • Options
    JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,306 Part of The Furniture
    Mirabelle wrote: »
    Thank you @Aife[/USER] and [USER="95844"]Mike for putting mummy's cheese straws recipe in your newsletter!

Aah yes, an interesting (but welcome!) new addition to the newsletter. :d They sound pretty amazing, not gonna lie.
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Those cheese straws are so delicious that even I had to make another batch. Or two. These shouldn't be for only Christmas, they are so good we could make money selling them. :)

MikeEsme17 for Post of the month.