Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Weekend plans.

*BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
This weekend I am seeing a friend for our usual christmas tradition, also wanna get to the gym. Oh and need to wrap the presents.
Busy but chilled weekend.

What you all up too?

Sharing is caring :heart:
" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
" So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
'' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Today I'm just relaxing, and catching up on some housework! And wrapping prezzies if i have time! Tomorrow it's back to work i go :crying: and hope nobody questions me about going home yesterday, then off to my local for Christmas jumper night! And on Sunday it's my staff night in (we're having it at work) :razz: with a 3 course meal and free booze! :hyper:
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    Today I’m going to find some surf somewhere hopefully. Then tomorrow I have sprint training in the morning at the track and board training in the afternoon on the river. Sunday will be my lazy day and I’ll spend it with my little sister watching Christmas films I think!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!