Home Help Desk
Ask our experts anything related to self harm recovery! We are joined by a skin camouflage expert who can give you ideas of how to use make up to cover your scars and also an expert with lived experience of how to learn to love your scars. add your questions to this thread or send them to us anonymously here

How to mention users?

ShaunieShaunie Posts: 12,303 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
@TheMix how do i mention people in a post with the @ it never has worked for me or underline the name to actually mention the user. Sorry, not really a problem just been wondering - if im just stupid or it doesnt work on a phone or soemthing
Apologise for your mistakes not your feelings. 

Comments

• AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,830 Boards Guru
    Hey Shaunie!

I dont think it works on phones (the mix is useless for phones :p ), but it does work on a computer!

Or you can cheat and get your phone to 'request desktop site' (like an option in your settings) and cheat :hyper: then the website should look the same as on a computer and have all the buttons and everything

Probably havent helped but ah well lol, hope youre keeping well
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,600 Staff Team
    Aidan wrote: »
    Hey Shaunie!

I dont think it works on phones (the mix is useless for phones :p ), but it does work on a computer!

Or you can cheat and get your phone to 'request desktop site' (like an option in your settings) and cheat :hyper: then the website should look the same as on a computer and have all the buttons and everything

Probably havent helped but ah well lol, hope youre keeping well

:yes:

@Aidan's right here - unfortunately you can't do this on mobile. Requesting the desktop site is definitely your best bet if you wanna tag someone. :)

Mike
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Emma_, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,958 Part of The Furniture
    ... I've always been able to on my phone?
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 2,830 Boards Guru

Have you...? How? What is this heresy? 😂😂
    "Do, or do not, there is no try" <(•.•)>              
  • The MixThe Mix The Mix HQPosts: 2,600 Staff Team

Ooh! Are you using the desktop version of the boards when you do? Share your secrets. ;)

Mike
    We're @Mike, @Connor, @Emma_, @Italia and @Ed_ - the staff team here at The Mix. We don't provide support via this account, but if you have any questions about the boards or need a hand finding your way around, feel free to drop us a message. Alternatively, you can head over to the Help Desk.
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 5,958 Part of The Furniture
    The Mix wrote: »

Ooh! Are you using the desktop version of the boards when you do? Share your secrets. ;)

Mike

I dont even know... maybe.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”