Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Leaving the Mix!!

vidhyavidhya Deactivated Posts: 75 Budding Regular
Hey everybody!! As some of you may know, I was new to The Mix back in September because I was doing my internship here as I was studying abroad in the UK! Unfortunately, I'll be heading home in the next couple of weeks back for America! I can't believe how much I learned in the past three months, and I'm so happy I got to speak to a bunch of you guys on the boards and in support chats! I'm going to miss it here so much, and I am so thankful that I had the experience to be apart of this awesome organization! Thank you to everyone for being so friendly and inviting here on the boards/in chats and I wish you all the best of luck!

Thank you again!!!:)

-Vidhya

Comments

• JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    giphy.gif
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • vidhyavidhya Deactivated Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    :hyper::hyper:HAHAHHAHA
  • AbigailAbigail Posts: 816 Part of The Mix Family
    Hey @vidhya

I knew this time was coming and i wondered which day it was but i was to much of chicken to ask when it was.
    You will be missed, you have been a really really lovely, i have learnt so much from you for example your way of supporting as well all have are own different style.

You are so lovely and i really enjoyed chat alongside you.

Remember where you have come from but also where you have been.

You have probably heard this song to much from Aife (She has a lot to blame for :p) but here it is again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo1VInw-SKc

Have a save journey back.

Speak soon

Abi

P.s I am seriously not good with goodbyes.
    Some people think I am unhappy. I'm not. I just approach silence in the world that never stops talking.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    vidhya but we have to go home to where our hearts are, where family and dear friends await.

Thank you for all you have done for me. :)

Take care on your journey home and keep safe.

All the best,
    Julie
    @Abigail That is so sweet!! Thank you!! It was always a pleasure speaking with you in support chats, and I wish you the best of luck in the future!:)
    @Princesa Thank you so much!! It was great getting to speak to you, all the best for the future!! :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you, and you, too! :rainbow2:
  • starfish_17starfish_17 Posts: 226 Trailblazer
    @vidhya Sorry to hear your leaving :(

Hope you have a safe journey and have fun back home! Thanks for the support you have given me in chats :heart:

Take care, Esme x
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Aww sorry to see you go Vidhya! but glad you enjoyed your time here,

have a safe journey back to the states and I hope the future serves you well :d

thanks so much for helping around the boards these past three months :)

Good luck in your future endeavours! :heart:

Happy galloping! :rainbow2:

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Hey @vidhya ,

My gosh, that was a quick 3 months! You will be missed here (both boards and chat)! I wanted to thank you for helping us all out here!

Take care and safe journey home to your (AMAZING) home country!!

Best of luck for your future,

Eleanor
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Aw, no. Youll be missed:(

I wish you all the best!! Thank you so much for all you much apperciated support.
    So nice to read you enjoyed it

Take care💜
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Jacob101Jacob101 Posts: 687 Incredible Poster
    Noooo you was amazing! - i wish you all the best for the future, im sure you will go far in whatever you wish to pursue.
    ''You were in the wilderness
    Looking for your own purpose
    Then you became a butterfly, a butterfly
    I knew you always would''

- James Arthur (YOU)